GDT: Game 32: Hall mid-game jersey swap – Devils @ Avs

arun

Click here to hide this advertisement
Jun 23, 2016
Holland

Whit's showing love to Mack and the Avs (at 2.22 min in). The Golf video is great too, as well as the MacKinnon interview they did with Spittin Chiclets

crue7

Jul 30, 2011
Mississauga, Ontario
me no likey these supposed “should win” games. Has the potential to get real messy in here tonight lol

my hope is to blow out the Devils and have Hall just skate over and sit in our bench. Forcing Shero’s hand and trading him for Barbs and scraps.

Last edited:

AvsFan29

Mar 15, 2018
me no likey these supposed “should win” games. Has the potential to get real messy in here tonight lol

my hope is to blow out the Devils and have Hall just skate over and sit in our bench. Forcing Shero’s hand and trading him for Barbs and scraps.
I hope hall has a bad game and we don’t make that trade.

Reactions: McMetal

Avsboy

Dec 12, 2006
Did he drop down from the ceiling like spiderman for this interview? WTF?

Dater probably crashed through the wall after tripping over someone. Maybe an elevator he will be stuck on during the Hall trade was involved.

sethro109

🏒 🎮🏈🇺🇸🍻
Sponsor
May 3, 2011
Centennial, CO
I could see Hall trying to go whole ham and then getting crushed by Zads.

I really hope EJ and Makar come back soon or we call up Timmins. Barbi hasn't hurt us yet, but every time he touches the puck I find myself either surprised he didn't mess up or facepalming at the play he made.

I really just want a win and no injuries!

Foppa2118

Oct 3, 2003
In today's presser Bednar talks about double shifting Mack and playing him on other lines. The answer was...unexpected. He's basically using Mack as a tool to boost other players' confidence.

"Even if it's just for a shift or two those other players get really excited about going out on the ice with him because they know he can make 'em better, be difference makers on that particular shift. "
(...)
"Even if it's just for a shift it can spark some guys, give 'em some energy..."

at 3:28 here:

I think he's mostly referring to Jost with this. He's only had a handful of shifts with Nate, but he had noticeably more jump every time and about 3 or 4 really good shifts with scoring chances.

AvsMakar08

Feb 14, 2017
New York

I hope that Avs will have a jersey ready for Hall just in case. We need to try to do everything to welcome Hall to his new home.

Reactions: crue7

Cousin Eddie

You Serious Clark?
Nov 3, 2006
How many players has Zadorov actually hurt this year? Like legit missed time because of him?

- Hawryluk
- Tkachuk
- Koktaniemi
- Guy in Calgary prior to the Looch sucker punch
- Klingberg
- Johnsson

Are there more?

Last edited:

Northern Avs Fan

May 27, 2019
Almost game time. Who’s with me?!
upload_2019-12-13_18-57-19.gif

Freudian

Clearly deranged
Jul 3, 2003
Keefe's predictions just get worse as Avs record improves. Predicting Grubauer shutouts and five point nights for MacKinnon.

It's not even homer network cheerleading. It's just pointless. It's the stuff you find at the bottom of Facebook discussions.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad