GDT: [Game #32] Dallas Stars @ Nashville Predators – 1:00 PM CT (BSSW)

serp

Jan 17, 2016
Allways good to beat the stupid yellow team. This kind of comeback makes it extra spicy

catters078

Jun 18, 2008
Australia
They need to fix the secondary assist on the tying goal. Was clearly duchene that did the initial bump to Robertson before the pin ball ensued.

Cool that duchene gets an assist against them on a key goal.

catters078

Jun 18, 2008
Australia
I recall a game around 8 or 9 years ago at Pittsburgh where we did something similair.

Trailing late scored a tying goal that was disallowed, then went on to tie it again..

Then with about 10 seconds left went on a power play and scored with around 3 seconds left as well.

MBTendy

May 6, 2009
I recall a game around 8 or 9 years ago at Pittsburgh where we did something similair.

Trailing late scored a tying goal that was disallowed, then went on to tie it again..

Then with about 10 seconds left went on a power play and scored with around 3 seconds left as well.
Yup when they created the super line with Segs-Spez-Benn

That was hell of a comeback and so was this.

What a fckn win!!!

Nikki Potnick

Aug 26, 2020
Where the sun don't shine

Yup when they created the super line with Segs-Spez-Benn

That was hell of a comeback and so was this.

What a fckn win!!!
I still go back and watch it every now and then. The emotion in the boys after they tied it up (again) on the very next shift was crazy. Then topping it off with a buzzer beater was the cherry on top.

(@ 1:46:14 it starts)

FirstRowUpperDeck

May 20, 2014
Arlington, TX
Last night is in my top Stars win list, behind their 3 goals in 45 seconds against Boston in 1995 and both game 7's against the Avs in the Conference Finals in 99 and 2000. I remember that Pit game as well.

I had my family Xmas celly yesterday and couldn't watch. I checked ESPN before turning off my phone and they were down 0-2, as they often seem to be in the first period. I saw the final score on the drive home but didn't realize until I got here that it was so dramatic and even historic.

Zapp

Owner of Fellas Club
Mar 14, 2016
Jyvaskyla
I still go back and watch it every now and then. The emotion in the boys after they tied it up (again) on the very next shift was crazy. Then topping it off with a buzzer beater was the cherry on top.

(@ 1:46:14 it starts)

One of Razor’s best moments in Stars history if you find the Dallas feed.

Ralph brings up how much time there is until OT and when they score Razor yells “THEY DON’T NEED IT!!”

I think it was the emotion of that game live for me because I can remember screaming at the TV when Malkin tripped Seguin. Razor matched my energy perfect with that call.

incredible game

Reactions: Nikki Potnick

Nikki Potnick

Aug 26, 2020
Where the sun don't shine
One of Razor’s best moments in Stars history if you find the Dallas feed.

Ralph brings up how much time there is until OT and when they score Razor yells “THEY DON’T NEED IT!!”

I think it was the emotion of that game live for me because I can remember screaming at the TV when Malkin tripped Seguin. Razor matched my energy perfect with that call.

incredible game
Same here, exact emotions watching it live. They used to have the Stars feed on YT, but it looks like it got taken down.

I will give credit to the Penguins announcers though, they called it straight. Malkin getting away with the trip, Fleury flopping, all the credit to Dallas on the tie.

Reactions: Zapp

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad