GDT: Game 32: Coyotes @ Hurricanes - 11 AM - FSAZ

Lyotes

Aug 8, 2012
Arizona
Does the coaching staff tell them just to cycle and shoot only from the outside? Dont try to get in the slot. Ever.

CoyoteDave

Dec 12, 2016
Cave Creek
Other than Garland, everyone else just looks slow today. Even when we were loosing to start the season we were at least shooting the puck. 100% of shots not taken don't go in. Not convinced on Gally. Might be someone we could trade at the deadline.

Name Nameless

Don't go more than 10 seconds back on challenges
Apr 12, 2017
Other than Garland, everyone else just looks slow today. Even when we were loosing to start the season we were at least shooting the puck. 100% of shots not taken don't go in. Not convinced on Gally. Might be someone we could trade at the deadline.

Obviously thinking the same about Gally, I post and this popped up at the same time.

Name Nameless

Apr 12, 2017
This is bad for Hills numbers, but it is certainly not on him.

Heldig

Apr 12, 2002
BC
Everytime I read comments on Galchenyuk it angers me more about the Domi trade. Stupid move Chayka.

Reactions: Pomee

Name Nameless

Apr 12, 2017
stops moving his feet when he could have continued taking it to the net. We just need more talent period, that is all there is to that. Gally has made several nice plays today...he's not the problem. You want to remove 1 of the 4 guys with talent on this squad, you guys are nuts.

We are Coyote-fans. You must have missed the memo.:naughty:

_Del_

Jul 4, 2003
It was better than Rust or whatever else was out there. The far bigger problem is we burned that bridge in the first place. Stop rubbing all the young players' noses in shit. Alex Goligoski single-handedly gave away a game with multiple, atrocious giveaways and didn't get benched or his ice time cut. Don't hold these kids to ridiculous standards and talk about "accountability".
I must admit I thought it was a good move at the time.

Name Nameless

Apr 12, 2017
Comeback postponed. We'll take them in the fourth quarter.

OK, next time Gadget.

Mosby

Fire Bettman
Feb 16, 2012
Toronto
This was definitely one of Galchenyuk's better games.

Hope it continues. He's had a weird year. The injury, no training camp, no preseason, comes back and everyone else already has their legs, learning a new system, then moved to wing, then injured again, then playing with less talented linemates. Weird year.

Reactions: Ghostface Keller

moosemeister

5,000 strong
Feb 15, 2010
Mesa, Arizona
This was definitely one of Galchenyuk's better games.

Hope it continues. He's had a weird year. The injury, no training camp, no preseason, comes back and everyone else already has their legs, learning a new system, then moved to wing, then injured again, then playing with less talented linemates. Weird year.

That’s the Arizona Coyotes young player special

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad