GDT: Game 32: Coyotes @ Blackhawks - FSAZ - 5PM

Bonsai Tree

Turning a new leaf
Feb 2, 2014
Saw a tweet that OEL wasn’t on PP1. I didn’t notice that. Is it true that he was demoted?

Mosby

Fire Bettman
Feb 16, 2012
Toronto
I think they did that earlier in the year as well. Oesterle was getting some PP time too while Goose was out getting stitched up.

Mosby

Fire Bettman
Feb 16, 2012
Toronto
Oilers got at least a point so back to 2nd we go.

They're definitely slipping though. Just lost to Ottawa, barely squeezed by LA, and now needing OT vs. Buffalo.

Edit: Sabres win 1:12 into OT. We're tied with Edmonton at 40 points. They have the tie breaker.

rt

The Kinder, Gentler Version
May 13, 2004
A Rockwellian Pleasantville
Whoa. Wild ass game. Lots of fun.

I vote for

1. Dvorak-Schmaltz-Fischer
2. Crouse-Soderberg-Kessel
3. Keller-MFing Hayton-Garland
4. Grabner-Stepan-Hinostroza
Richardson

Reactions: Antonche

Mangosteen

Ground hog day no more
Apr 9, 2018

I vote for

Richardson

3rd line would be freaking awesome

Summer Rose

Red Like Roses
Sponsor
May 3, 2012
Gainesville, Florida

I vote for

Richardson

I agree with 11/12 of this. Stepan isn't a good checking forward. If these are the four lines we're going to roll, I'd actually rather have Richardson centering Grabner and Hinostroza over Stepan. Of course, I'd also nominally rather have Stepan in the top 9 if we're going to dress him, on the chance he manages to pull his head out of his ass on offense and remember how to score and set up plays.

Reactions: txw

Prarievarg

On the hype lokomotiv
Oct 27, 2016
Stockholm / Linköping
Great game by the Coyotes. We're back to how we looked at the beginning of the season. I'd like us to continue to play like this, not just against the hawks questionable defence.

XX

Waiting for Ishbia
Dec 10, 2002
PHX

I vote for

Richardson

Richardson is much better than Stepan at the intended role the 4th is deployed as. It actually has a lot more responsibility than most 4th lines.

Stepan is on pace for 12 ES points. He had 25 last year, and 31 the year before. He has fallen off a proverbial cliff. He's taking shots at a career low pace despite getting pretty good minutes with good linemates.

Kessel's shooting percentage at ES is less than 2%

CBJ goalie

May 19, 2005
London, Ontario
That was a game worth staying up late for.....couldn't get to sleep after that.

Loved to see Kuemper shut the door after the first, I knew he wasn't capable of letting in 4 goals.
But Lehner, OMG, those 2 unbelievable saves - Coyotes should have won that game in regulation if not for him. Unreal freaking saves.

I'm seeing more threat in Kessel's game - really really really wanted him to score on that 2 on 1 late in the third. But, he's creating chances.

In any event, big road win that saw them get 6 of 8 on this road trip - awesome.

Reactions: MIG

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad