GDT: Game 32 - CBJ at OTT - 14 Dec, 1pm

ScreamingWild

Jobu Mojo
Oct 4, 2006
Ontario
Late to the party but am I the only one here who considered that at first intermission Elvis told them, "go screw yourselves, I'm not going out there and taking another loss"? Not like we'll ever know for sure but I believe my idea is just as realistic as Torts changing his mind about goalies after one period.

Theo Von

gang gang buzz buzz
Nov 15, 2013
I get it, +/- can be a flawed stat but the Jackets have a -3 goal differential in the 5 games Andrew Peeke has played in... Peeke is a combined +5 in those 5 games.

this young man is going to be a mighty fine defenseman, more so than he already is. color me impressed by his poise and confidence with the puck. One of the very few bright spots in CBJ land currently.

OscarsCards

Spooky action at a distance
Mar 13, 2013
Cesis
hmmmmmm. Does Merzlikins has a credit limit? When will it end? Who will play in back-to-back on Dec. 17? Someone make a poll.

Reactions: thebus88

Long Live Lyle

Feb 10, 2019
Chicago, IL
Late to the party but am I the only one here who considered that at first intermission Elvis told them, "go screw yourselves, I'm not going out there and taking another loss"? Not like we'll ever know for sure but I believe my idea is just as realistic as Torts changing his mind about goalies after one period.

There is no way a goalie with zero career wins would ever do that.

Monstershockey

Sponsor
Dec 31, 2017
hmmmmmm. Does Merzlikins has a credit limit? When will it end? Who will play in back-to-back on Dec. 17? Someone make a poll.
If VV keeps playing as well as he has, he may earn Elvis' spot. He should be in goal tonight for the Monsters. The game is on STO tonight.

Last edited:
Reactions: Timeless Winter

EspenK

Sep 25, 2011
In fairness to Torts, Ottawa is one of the few teams worse than the Jackets. If Elvis can't win against them???

Ottawa has as many points as the Jackets albeit they have played one more game. And they just beat the Jackets. Just saying.

CharlotteJacket

Apr 11, 2013
Charlotte, NC
Ottawa has as many points as the Jackets albeit they have played one more game. And they just beat the Jackets. Just saying.
Are we agreeing or disagreeing? Ottawa is near the bottom of the league along with the Blue Jackets. Logic says they should be easier for Elvis to beat than say, Boston.

EspenK

Sep 25, 2011
Are we agreeing or disagreeing? Ottawa is near the bottom of the league along with the Blue Jackets. Logic says they should be easier for Elvis to beat than say, Boston.

My point was that I don't think Ottawa is worse than the Jackets. True they are just as bad so yes Elvis should have an easier time with them than Boston.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad