GDT: Game 32 - CBJ at OTT - 14 Dec, 1pm

Viqsi

"that chick from Ohio"
Oct 5, 2007
40N 83W (approx)
Apparently this is also going to be one of those angsty ex-Jackets games, because reasons. So Thrilled.

Projected lineup per bluejackets.com:
Projected Lineup
(Subject to change)

Sonny Milano - Pierre-Luc Dubois - Oliver Bjorkstrand
Nick Foligno - Boone Jenner - Josh Anderson
Gustav Nyquist - Alexandre Texier - Cam Atkinson
Alexander Wennberg - Riley Nash - Eric Robinson

Dean Kukan - Seth Jones
Ryan Murray - David Savard
Vladislav Gavrikov - Andrew Peeke

Joonas Korpisalo
Elvis Merzlikins

Scratches: Emil Bemstrom (injury), Scott Harrington

Roster Report: Both injured forward Kole Sherwood (oblique) and defenseman Zach Werenski (shoulder) skated again Friday in Pittsburgh but it remains to be seen if either will be able to return to the lineup Saturday.

senators.nhl.com doesn't have a preview article; their mention of the game on their front page takes you to Ticketmaster. :eyeroll:

Scoresheet links (they'll work later tonight):
Game Summary - overall team info
Event Summary - player-specific info

Highlights of the Sens' last game:

Doggy

Oct 11, 2011
Apparently this is also going to be one of those angsty ex-Jackets games, because reasons. So Thrilled.

Projected lineup per bluejackets.com:

senators.nhl.com doesn't have a preview article; their mention of the game on their front page takes you to Ticketmaster. :eyeroll:

Scoresheet links (they'll work later tonight):
Game Summary - overall team info
Event Summary - player-specific info

Highlights of the Sens' last game:

Yeah but...we have Foligno and he's gonna make this an angsty-ex-Sen game for Sens fans :)

Doggy

Oct 11, 2011
I'm a "keg half full" kind of guy. CBJ rebound form worst performance of the season to roll Sens!

Reactions: MoeBartoli

Monstershockey

Sponsor
Dec 31, 2017
Why in the world are we not calling up 10-game point streak Stenlund and waiving Wennberg?
If this was a 7pm game I could see it, but being at 1pm it wouldn't be fair to Stenlund to play last night, then travel and play at 1. Maybe for CBJ next game. Although I wouldn't, but they would probably send Robinson back before Wennberg.

OscarsCards

Spooky action at a distance
Mar 13, 2013
Cesis
This is even too early of a game for me, ill have to tune in later so i hope that at least the team will show up in time.

Iron Balls McGinty

Aug 5, 2005
JLGP just called Sonny Milano a bright spot offensively. He has 3 assists in the last 10 games and hasn't scored a goal since Nov 1.

Sad.

MoeBartoli

Checkers-to-Jackets
Jan 12, 2011
JLGP just called Sonny Milano a bright spot offensively. He has 3 assists in the last 10 games and hasn't scored a goal since Nov 1.

Sad.
If Guys could convert on some excellent feeds, the numbers would look different. But that they haven't doesn't diminish his good vision and passing he's demonstrated.

Iron Balls McGinty

Aug 5, 2005
I see we've already started the Elvis sucks routine even though Duclair shot through a screen and hit a spot low and away in the corner of the net that is about the size of the location necessary to destroy the Death Star.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->