BRUINS GDT GAME 32 7:07 PM - @ Pittsburgh - NESN, SN. TVAS, WBZ-FM 98,5

Status
Not open for further replies.

mikelvl

Aug 6, 2009
Newton, MA
Sucky loss. Poor defense cost the first three goals. Moore and Mcavoy with brutal decisions. Why Donato out there at the end? He did nothing. Why not Macavoy and Krug?

Dizzay

Jul 8, 2004
Moncton
Bruins played well but I agree, Krug just gets outs muscled way too easy too many times........this brought flashbacks to the TB series!

Mick Riddleton

“A day without sunshine is like, you know, night.”
Apr 24, 2017
Niagara
Man you guys hate Krug sooo much. Love to see our PP without him. Has Mac ever scored a slapper from the point

Reactions: Ladyfan

missingchicklet

Jan 24, 2010
Seems like the Bs should have come out with at least a point. So many shots, yet not enough finish. Been an ongoing theme for multiple years now. But hey we've got a lot of great 4th line grinders who occasionally score and make everyone feel great.

Bruce making some pretty bad tactical decisions didn't help things tonight. I don't blame Halak for this loss. Defensive breakdowns were a bigger issue than Halak. Great to see Carlo score finally. Need more of that from the D.

Camjams

Jul 6, 2018
Frustrating game. We totally outplayed them but didn’t get the results. Tough game for Charlie. That’s ok he will bounce back.
Penguins don’t play hard at all. They are living on their talent. I hope they don’t make the playoffs they don’t deserve it when they play like this

since76

Jul 14, 2005
Quebec
It is sad, good heart great effort but painful lack of talent...sweeny team have the worst bottom 6 i saw in 42 years watching Bruins, 6 players on pace for 15 pts season or least is terribly bad gm work

Reactions: Emerz

Kazcram

May 13, 2012
Shakespeare Ontario
Honestly I've said it before and I'll say it again. Put a talented dman in place of Krug in his situations and I don't Think the offence would be much different. Most his points are from the pp but he is horrible at playing defense and just plain not strong enough.

duffy

Feb 12, 2006
They have off day tomorrow then back to back.Your paying 7 million of cap on a guy to be your number 1 and trying to hold on to a playoff spot.Makes no sence to me why Halak in there with back to backs next.And that is regardless his fault or not.I do not see reasoning in it.
This game is NOT on Halak!

Mick Riddleton

“A day without sunshine is like, you know, night.”
Apr 24, 2017
Niagara
Halak could sue for non support but if Rask was in we win, lmao, some ppl. Tell me who scores other then the big goal scorers

Carlo and Wagner

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->