GDT: Game 31: Vegas Golden Knights @ Winnipeg Jets | 5:00PM | Who needs Right D anyways

azvgk

Nov 29, 2019
A winnable game we'll probably lose.

Pachal, Miramanov, Hutton doing okay, Hague is really bad, which makes you think Whitecloud wasn't having a bad season, he was covering for Hague.

Reactions: RapidKnight

hangman005

Mark Stones Spleen
Apr 19, 2015
Cloud 9
A winnable game we'll probably lose.
Yeah on the whole that was a good 2nd period and after the first 5 in the first we've played fairly well. Stephenson looks good, it feels like just a matter of time before gets one to go... for himself.

RapidKnight

Dec 29, 2021
Thought: Is it possible our puckmovers were the ones slowing down the pace too much? We didn’t have problems entering the zone due to stationary transition play. Our forwards seemed more comfortable pushing the pace themselves. But it may just be the Jets.

Reactions: hangman005

azvgk

Nov 29, 2019
Ugly way to end it but not a bad game overall.
Skated, played well, not great goaltending on both sides, but we deserved the win.

When Theodore comes back, I'd hope they keep Miramanov and sit Hague, And can anyone tell me what Koleslaw brings. Can't tell me there isn't someone in Henderson who can get more than1 SOG in 8 games.

hangman005

Mark Stones Spleen
Apr 19, 2015
Cloud 9
Skated, played well, not great goaltending on both sides, but we deserved the win.

When Theodore comes back, I'd hope they keep Miramanov and sit Hague, And can anyone tell me what Koleslaw brings. Can't tell me there isn't someone in Henderson who can get more than1 SOG in 8 games.
An excuse to say Koleslaw.

VivaLasVegas

Sponsor
Jun 21, 2021
Lost Wages, Nevada
Got to see the last 5 minutes, which was pretty good for us under the circumstances against the second best team in the Central Division. Now we're going to really need to keep making bank against a relatively easy schedule for the next month. No more playing down to the level of competition.

Leaf Rocket

Leaf Fan Till I Die
Dec 10, 2007
Toronto/Fredericton
It looked like a good character win for you guys. Decimated line up...seems like your team dug in especially from that jets PP and you guys killed it off well.

Vegan Knight

Feb 16, 2018
Miromanov has the speed to play at this level, he's big (but hasn't really been a hitter yet) and he has shown good shooting and puck moving abilities even when not scoring. He has made good plays in the defensive zone, as well.

If he can learn the consistency required, especially in his own zone, with more time at the NHL level, he could have a future role with the big team.

If we get all of our defensemen back at some point, defense could be a position of strength that we could deal from to help fix the third line.

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad