GDT: Game 31: Vegas Golden Knights @ Los Angeles Kings | 1:00PM | Mind Blank

CupInSIX

My cap runneth over
Jul 1, 2012
Alphaville
I almost feel like this is one we drop. LA is a team we're supposed to beat and so that probably means they won't.

source.gif

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
You know...I watch someone like Theodore, and yeah he has his occasional defensive brain farts but then he rushes up the puck on his own and actually gets a shot on goal after cutting through the entire opposing team.

Then I look at Colin Miller try to settle the puck just right to make a 5 foot pass in the defensive zone....

Where the f*** has the Miller of last year been? This year's edition has had more than a third of the year to get his shit together and he's been as bad as day 1.

Reactions: hangman005

hangman005

Face for Radio, Voice for Silent Movies
Apr 19, 2015
Cloud 9
You know...I watch someone like Theodore, and yeah he has his occasional defensive brain farts but then he rushes up the puck on his own and actually gets a shot on goal after cutting through the entire opposing team.

Then I look at Colin Miller try to settle the puck just right to make a 5 foot pass in the defensive zone....

Where the **** has the Miller of last year been? This year's edition has had more than a third of the year to get his **** together and he's been as bad as day 1.
#FreeHunt

Reactions: Nevada Jones

hangman005

Face for Radio, Voice for Silent Movies
Apr 19, 2015
Cloud 9
Trash. If not the worst game they've ever played it's up there.
Yeah, I don't think I have ever seen a team screw the fundimentals as badly as Vegas did today... kind makes me wonder if they even tied their laces properly.

0/100 for effort tonight.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->