Post-Game Talk: Game 31 - THE BEAR IS IN HIBERNATION - Ottawa 5 BRUINS 2 F

NDiesel

Mar 22, 2008
NWO
Just because it's a breakaway ( that became a partial because Coyle was able to get some position on him ), it shouldn't be instantly a goal. I thought Rask came off his post way too early and unnecessarily, considering Coyle would have been able to have disrupted Duclair from going to his forehand. Rask has a habit of doing this a little too often for my liking, not trusting his D and playing for the deke in similar situations. He did not have a good game last night.
I agree with his play last night being poor, it is just a pet peeve of mine blaming a goalie on a breakaway goal. There are a bunch of other people who should be blamed when it comes to a breakaway goal, and the goalie isn't one in my opinion.

Reactions: PB37

Cronuss

Feb 19, 2007
NH
Reading the majority of the comments on Twitter... are people really this incapable of recognizing body langauge?
They all think the team is actually fighting, and more specifically, that Tuukka is actually losing his cool and having a fit.
It is obvious they are having fun (the coach or someone probably started it and told them to let loose). Tuukka is clearly just acting it out and having fun with it. He even cheers like a Wookie with his arms in the air at the end. I can't believe anyone can watch this and think, "omg tuuka is a spaz and is losing it!"

HeartAttack

Feb 16, 2018
I will not quote all of you who said chara is slow but look at the stats after the game...he is the only one who ended with +1 so he was not main reason why Bruins lost wheter is he slow or not

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad