Post-Game Talk: Game # 31 Rangers vs Buffalo - 7pm EST - MSG

Status
Not open for further replies.

DialUp

Big Bauds
Sponsor
Feb 15, 2012
NYC
Poor Laf lol. Theres not enough Panarin to go around. Good for Kaapo though, he looked pretty good. Chytil and Laf left to drown with Blackwell
They need to figure out what to do with Blackw-hole when/if Kravtsov gets a chance. I don't know how I feel about a line of Chtyl, Laf, Krav since the Chyts, Laf, Kakko line did fck all.

MysticLeviathan

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 7, 2013
Poor Laf lol. Theres not enough Panarin to go around. Good for Kaapo though, he looked pretty good. Chytil and Laf left to drown with Blackwell
kakko earned his spot. they tried kakko and laf on panarin’s line before, but they weren’t ready. kakko is ready now and extremely responsible defensively. he’s earned that spot and those goals.

SRHRangers

Aug 18, 2020
I'm convinced Kakko didn't get a star at MSG on purpose to keep that chip on his shoulder that he played with tonight.

Reactions: Ginger Papa

duhmetreE

Blessed Bigly
Sponsor
Jan 18, 2012
Who the f*** sits?

Kravtsov is knocking on the door. Gauthier. Blackwell. Howden. PDG. Lemmy.

We know Quinny loves his hunting dogs.

Glen Sathers Cigar

Sather 4 Ever
Feb 4, 2013
New York
We all know Blackwell is going back up to Panarin-Strome as soon as DQ is back.
All it’s going to take is one quiet night for Kakko and DQ will have Blackwell back up there.

Blackwell is a fine depth guy and I like him as a bottom 6 player who can bring energy, but it’s nonsensical to have him on that line. Kakko, Laf, Gauthier and soon Kravtsov are all better options there. Especially a guy like Kakko who needs to get going, what better way to get him going than playing with Panarin?

DudMan28

Jan 30, 2013
Most fans in other divisions probably check the box scores, see Kakko not scoring, and wonder if he's a bust.

Little do they know, he's becoming a monster out there. Going to take the league by storm next year.

KirkAlbuquerque

#WeNeverGetAGoodCoach
Mar 12, 2014
New York
kakko earned his spot. they tried kakko and laf on panarin’s line before, but they weren’t ready. kakko is ready now and extremely responsible defensively. he’s earned that spot and those goals.
yeah, Kakko has played much better than Laf most of the season and especially lately. But we need to get Laf going too.

haveandare

Jul 2, 2009
New York
He did, and it never worked. But people love a good narrative.
It worked pretty well imo. Kakko played his best hockey by far on that line.

People are talking like Quinn just disappeared after the first period tonight. The intern guys had Blackwell with Panarin and Strome. Quinn had Kakko with them earlier in the season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad