Laval Rocket: Game 31: Laval vs. Belleville (Laval Loses 4-3)

MarkovsKnee

Global Moderator
Nov 21, 2007
Toronto
3-1. Beaudin allowed to get to the net all alone. Douglas nice pass into slot for him.

D has not been good tonight for Rocket.

Reactions: Tyson

MarkovsKnee

Global Moderator
Nov 21, 2007
Toronto
Terrible. 4-1. Logan Brown. Rocket having all kinds of difficulty getting out of their zone.

Oh well, I'm done for the night.

Reactions: Kojo

montreal

Go Habs Go
Mar 21, 2002
www.youtube.com
bad coverage by Brook on that last goal. I know they dressed 7D but not sure why he's the one they moved to forward since he's been one of their best D all year. That said i've been flipping back and forth with this and the phillies game.

Reactions: MarkovsKnee

Treb

Global Flanderator
May 31, 2011
Montreal
Baddock is one of the toughest players in the Habs organization in many years.

David Broll in 2017-2018. Baddock is better at hockey though.

2016-2017 had Farnham, Broll, Racine and Matteau which was definitely a tough quatuor.

Reactions: L4br3cqu3

bonneaug

Aug 2, 2017
And the Rocket feels karma. That Weal goal that wasn't one earlier in the season is even now, Lucchini robbed of his hat-trick on a bad call from the ref that didn't see it. :ha:

L4br3cqu3

Matter of principle.
Sponsor
May 5, 2002
La Tuque
I hope they resign him for next year. I’d like to have him on the NHL roster as an extra to try him out

Didn't watch a whole lot of games from Laval this season, does he at least have some foot speed to be able to follow the NHL flow without being too much of a hindrance ?

Cause if so, definitely, if he can play a bit, don't mind him at all, we do need some more toughness in the lineup, I'd prefer a guy like Baddock (or Garnet Hathaway from WSH, or Ross Johnston from NYI, 2 names I'd like) to mess with the Tkachuk and Lucic of this league instead of Weber and Anderson (don't mind him fighting cause he's tough, but I prefer him on the ice).

montreal

Go Habs Go
Mar 21, 2002
www.youtube.com

so we got robbed as it was a clear goal but the refs refused to review. Then there's the Ylonen missing into a wide open net, 9 times out of 10 he pots that. Oh well, they played a decent game. Really like the play from Brook who we know can play forward if need be, he was robbed of an assist, had he gotten that 2nd assist he would have had more assists this year then points last year in half the games.

Brook has 15 pts in 29 games, that's a pace of 40 pts in 76 games and over his last 70 games he's a +14

frapp10

Feb 21, 2015
Didn't watch a whole lot of games from Laval this season, does he at least have some foot speed to be able to follow the NHL flow without being too much of a hindrance ?

Cause if so, definitely, if he can play a bit, don't mind him at all, we do need some more toughness in the lineup, I'd prefer a guy like Baddock (or Garnet Hathaway from WSH, or Ross Johnston from NYI, 2 names I'd like) to mess with the Tkachuk and Lucic of this league instead of Weber and Anderson (don't mind him fighting cause he's tough, but I prefer him on the ice).
I believe he would hang in there just fine. I only watched a handful of games that he was in this year but he was actually better then I was expecting. Pezzetta is a better skater but Baddock is a better hockey player. Veilleux is the best of the bunch though I’d give him a contract too

Reactions: L4br3cqu3

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad