GDT: Game #31 | Florida Panthers @ Detroit Red Wings | 7:00 PM EST | FS-D+ ‎ ‎

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pavels Dog

Feb 18, 2013
Sweden
Team hasn't been very sharp this game. Lots of fumbled pucks and missed passes.

Happens when several of your most consistant players are out of the lineup.

Maybe we can score here, maybe not. Sky isn't falling if we lose, Datsyuk comes back tuesday.

theYman

Feb 28, 2008
Scottie upshall. Lol. Dude has like 4 points since he signed that big contract.

There were several people here crying about how the Wings missed the boat on him at the time...

And now we have Weiss who's just as productive. yay!

theYman

Feb 28, 2008
Thank god that's over with. Geeez! Seriously what's wrong with this team at the Joe?

JPE123

Jan 23, 2013
Just a terrible effort by RW. What is wrong with this team at the Joe? Good lord, can't beat Florida at home

aar000n

Oct 16, 2006
in the end I was thinking about how we didnt have a big line to put out to score. Yes the kids look good but they arent first line good yet.
Weiss is just worthless.
Someone needs to tell them how to pass. I lost count of the number of times a wing passed to no one.

silkyjohnson50

Jan 10, 2007
I think Samuelsson just had his worst game ever as a Red Wing. Just brutal.

Bertuzzi is basically Datsyuk's wingman or bust.

Weiss is just bad right now. What scares me is that there's nothing to suggest he's going to turn it around - now or in the future. He doesn't have any strengths from what I've seen.

Smith looked more like pre injury Smith.

Datsyuk and Zetterberg are pretty good players.

And what a difference Helm makes. He simply makes everybody who he plays with that much better and I've been saying that for years. Abdelkader looked very good with him. Without Helm, he's meh. Alfredsson has been awfully quiet with Helm's speed. Not shocking but worth noting how important he is.

Pavels Dog

Feb 18, 2013
Sweden
Sucks to lose but come on. We have so much crap in the lineup. Can't expect guys like Drew Miller or even Tatar/Nyquist to carry our offense night in and night out. Sooner or later we were gonna have a game like this where we just can't get anything going.

But it's unfortunate Babs chose to not do Nyquist-Franzen-Tatar all game as that seems to be maybe the only combination that can really create chances offensively right now.

Though Weiss is so disappointing. This should be his time, his moment to prove himself. What the hell is wrong with this guy??

theYman

Feb 28, 2008
I think Samuelsson just had his worst game ever as a Red Wing. Just brutal.

Bertuzzi is basically Datsyuk's wingman or bust.

Weiss is just bad right now. What scares me is that there's nothing to suggest he's going to turn it around - now or in the future. He doesn't have any strengths from what I've seen.

Smith looked more like pre injury Smith.

Datsyuk and Zetterberg are pretty good players.

And what a difference Helm makes. He simply makes everybody who he plays with that much better and I've been saying that for years. Abdelkader looked very good with him. Without Helm, he's meh. Alfredsson has been awfully quiet with Helm's speed. Not shocking but worth noting how important he is.

Yup another wonderful Holland move. Boy he sure is striking out every time he makes a move now. Flip>Weiss was the better option now. Is it glaringly obvious yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad