GDT: Game 31: Coyotes @ Rangers - 5PM - FSAZ

MIGs Dog

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 3, 2012
Sorry for stupid question, but is this per 60 minutes played for each player?

And yeah, Garland got great numbers :)

No, but I should adjust based on minutes played to make it a more fair comparison.

OEL also gets max PP time, and he's on the ice when we really need a goal, so not surprising that his shot attempts per game is so high.

Garland's numbers are good, but small sample size.

Jakey53

Aug 27, 2011
Missed the game last night, but nice to see everyone is back on the bandwagon.:thumbu:

azcanuck

Jan 14, 2014
chandler az
This team has that Rudy mentality. They play hard for RT and I'm glad he's getting them to believe in the grittiness of the game because it's clear they are stepping up in that regard.
I think Nick Cousins is getting better and better. he has some skill , speed and for sure grit to his game. One of my favorite players on the team. He got his ass handed to him in the fight but at least he stood up and fought.
Hill was fantastic, maybe he'll be more then a flash callup.
Derek Stepan has been the best forward on the Yotes this year.
I have no idea what Garland is doing on our power play. He doesn't touch the puck and he whiffed on a point blank shot.
It's one win. We simply don't have the talent to compete among the top teams and we'll be more of a lottery pick. I don't care for all the stats showing we need to shoot more or shoot accurately . Good players create good stats. And we simply don't have enough of them.

Jagged Ice

Sponsor
Jul 10, 2011
Central Phoenix
We simply don't have the talent to compete among the top teams and we'll be more of a lottery pick. I don't care for all the stats showing we need to shoot more or shoot accurately . Good players create good stats. And we simply don't have enough of them.
Hayton is going to help with that but by the time he's ready the roster is going to look different again. Hopefully we get a Ferrari in the 2019 draft as the top 10 has a few of them but that would require a tank job. GMJC and RT won't let that happen. I'm sure we'll be drafting around the 10-15 spot to grab another Perlini.

ParisSaintGermain

Jan 19, 2004
Excellent win, there is still so much hockey to be played this season and only character will get through the ridiculous amount of injuries. We are one of the teams that have played the least games so far this year so ground can be made. Let's hope for a win against the Canes to get some momentum.

Reactions: Coyotedroppings

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad