Pre-Game Talk: GAME #31 - Canucks @ Kings

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pip

Feb 2, 2012
Granduland
I am guessing we will need/av will want ballard playing forward again (although I hope he plays d), which means barker/alberts pairing :help:

The first time I heard av compliment ballard was last night.

agreed, and depending on the length of the suspension (if there is one), and the injuries to Higgins and Kassian, we may need another callup from Chicago

Mr. Canucklehead

Kitimat Canuck
Dec 14, 2002
Kitimat, BC
Nick Kypreos ‏@RealKyper

#Canucks Edler might not be avail to play on weekend, 6pm sched' #NHL phone hearing regarding charge on #Coyotes Smith near end of 2nd per

Like we really need this right now.

If that play warrants a suspension...just wow. A five minute major penalty seems like more than appropriate punishment.

TruGr1t

Proper Villain
Jun 26, 2003
Someone should give the league a big middle finger. I mean **** that crap ... why is Edler getting suspended for that play? Garbage.

Samzilla

Prust & Dorsett are
Apr 2, 2011
I swear to god if Edler gets suspended after a 5 minute major for his hit and Nash gets no penalty on the play and no hearing for his...somebody's been bought off. It would be an absolute sham.

deadinthewater

Jan 14, 2012
Wow, Edler might get suspended? What a load of horse-****. :laugh: FFS.

Well we all know it's based on injury (is that why Smith didn't return)?, no matter what the hit is.

We're going to need Schneider big time if it's the case.

PhilMick

Formerly PRNuck
May 20, 2009
Calgary
Didn't Mike Smith call out the league after their shebacle of a playoff series with the Kings last year? Maybe he's even more in their doghouse than the Canucks.

Addison Rae

Jun 2, 2009
Vancouver
So Edler gets a game misconduct and a potential suspension, while Lucic only gets 2 minutes for his hit on Miller? Just horse ****.

CherryToke

Oct 18, 2008
Coquitlam
are we going with the same lineup or is Schroeder being sent down after scoring the game winner?

this is a serious question.

canucksfan100

Apr 3, 2007
Sedin - Sedin - Burrows
Raymond - Schroeder - Hansen
Ebbett - Lapierre - Weise
Sestito - Gordon - Cam Barker(Waterboy)

Garrison - Tanev
Bieksa - Hamhuis
Andrew Alberts - Ballard

Just call Jensen up for next game... if Edler is out..

canuck4life16

It what it is-mccann
May 29, 2008
Vancity
So Edler gets a game misconduct and a potential suspension, while Lucic only gets 2 minutes for his hit on Miller? Just horse ****.

Lucic play for boston whose owner is bettman boss and can order him to prevent any suspension from happening........the NHL is corrupted! Boston got away three times already

Addison Rae

Jun 2, 2009
Vancouver
Sedin - Sedin - Burrows
Raymond - Schroeder - Hansen
Ebbett - Lapierre - Weise
Sestito - Gordon - Cam Barker(Waterboy)

Garrison - Tanev
Bieksa - Hamhuis
Andrew Alberts - Ballard

Just call Jensen up for next game... if Edler is out..

That lineup would be hard pressed to beat Colorado, man LA is gonna slaughter us :cry:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad