Post-Game Talk: GAME 31 B's beat the Coyotes yet again - BEEP BEEP!!! - BRUINS 4 Arizona 3 F

Fenway

HF Bookie and Bruins Historian
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA
upload_2018-12-11_21-48-11.png

giphy.gif

upload_2018-12-11_21-49-17.png

upload_2018-12-11_21-48-48.png

upload_2018-12-11_21-50-7.png

10102014_Froggy_Free_Beer.jpg

GAME SUMMARY

EVENT SUMMARY

PLAY BY PLAY

FACEOFF SUMMARY

FACEOFF COMPARISON

TOI BRUINS

Last edited:

SPLBRUIN

Mar 21, 2010
Too many mistakes to win against a good team, but good enough to win against Arizona :D

Bruins were certainly more dialed in on the weekend against divisional rivals but a win is a win, on to Pittsburgh next.

RoccoF14

Mar 1, 2016
Chicago, IL
We played about 7 minutes of decent hockey this game, and 53 minutes of junk. Luckily that 7 minutes was enough and we were playing a team that couldn’t capitalize on an otherwise off night for us.

I’ll take it. We’ve played well enough to win a few games this year and got nothing for it. Tonight helped even things out a bit.

Mick Riddleton

“A day without sunshine is like, you know, night.”
Apr 24, 2017
Niagara
Marshy taking on a leader role. Heinen likes to be the older guy on his line. Mac, Krug and Grizz wre the best dee. Rask was Rask, JFK proving me wrong, good for the kid. This could answer a lot of things when Bergy gets back.

Dr Hook

It’s Called Ruins
Sponsor
Mar 9, 2005
Tyler, TX
Definitely better performances from the Bruins, and this one was too close. But, the Coyotes are a good team when they show up with their A game, and I think we saw stretches where they were bringing it. Krejci line was in beast mode, JFK line looks good too. Backes I thought had a good game again, even with the skate in the face. Tuukka was what we needed him to be tonight.

Reactions: BMC and bobbyorr04

neelynugs

Feb 27, 2002
nice to see krejci piling up the points. i thought he's been good for most of the year, just stuck with slugs a lot of the time.
and it took debrusk's injury to get butch to go nuclear on that top line.

for the coyotes, i really liked conor garland - slippery, skilled, feisty and competed his bag off. i really haven't seen
much of the kid, but seeing those gaudy stats from the Q, just figured he was more of a slick perimeter guy
torching crap defenses. looks like a player to me.

Reactions: BMC and Strafer

ON3M4N

Ignores/60 = Elite
Dec 13, 2015
Connecticut
Definitely better performances from the Bruins, and this one was too close. But, the Coyotes are a good team when they show up with their A game, and I think we saw stretches where they were bringing it. Krejci line was in beast mode, JFK line looks good too. Backes I thought had a good game again, even with the skate in the face. Tuukka was what we needed him to be tonight.

I was actually surprised to see that they were T-5th in GA on the year. Like the B's though they've struggled to score and rank 28th (Boston is 27th)

Reactions: Dr Hook

HustleB

Cautiously Optimistic
Sponsor
Jul 20, 2017
Welcome to the Jungle
Really good victory. They struggled at points and played looser than they have been. I continue to see Donato playing a smarter game. Heinen looked better than his point total and now he has 2 goals and an assist in 3 games, not mush but it could be the start of something. Continue to like JFK more than I thought I would. I also liked the other third line and how could you not love Backes tonight. But Nordstrom to me is a real glue guy and plays so intelligently moving the puck zone to zone and pressuring the other team. Can't forget Tuukka. I find he always seems to have a good relationship with the backup. Seems at times in the past some goalies haven't been such good teammates. More importantly he was huge most of the night. Really glad he has turned it around and that we have Halak as a very good option to keep Tuukka well rested.

Reactions: Strafer

Budddy

Dec 9, 2008
Okanagan
Scary **** but 2 points

Thank you to the refs for letting them play; could have called a few penalties like most refs do but didn't

The linesman though on the face offs...ridiculous

Reactions: Strafer

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad