BRUINS GDT Game 31 - Bergy's Back! - Boston Bruins @ Ottawa Senators - 7:30pm ET

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clint Eastwood

Eff the Habs
Nov 11, 2018
Oh well. Losses happen. We're still great. Loved how McAvoy played and I liked what I saw from the 4th line.

Reactions: BBB24

Johnny4778

Jan 26, 2006
Stunning to someone who watched his or her's first hockey game. There isn't another Dman on the Bruins that's even on Charlie's planet
I thought Chara looked good most of the night and find he makes up for a lot of Charlie mistakes more than Charlie makes up for his. Torch has not been passed yet even though big man is 42.

Reactions: Boston Bandit

CharasLazyWrister

Sep 8, 2008
Northborough, MA
One play there went poorly yes, but that is a significant amount of time and shifts to make perfect play after perfect player.

Duclair wins his Cup, good for him.

You have a chance to give yourself a two skater advantage when down by two goals with 3 or 4 minutes left. You’ve got to do it with clear possession. And you at least hope that your defenseman knows better than to pinch in and take a shot which has a high risk of being blocked.

I just feel criticizing Bruce is the easy way to go in hindsight. Evaluating the individual play, I think it’s on Krug.

Cam14b

Jan 8, 2018
Really need to think about replacing Richie and Lindholm as well as Moore, Kampfer already down.

It's time for Studnicka and maybe Senashan(sp) and Tfred. The names listed above do nothing offensively and don't bring fire.

Really time for Sweeney and Cassidy to shake something up.

On to Washington!

veganbruin

Sep 20, 2013
Boston, MA
Coyles worst game as a Bruin. Not interested in whatever John Moore brings. I want Cliffy hockey back. Halak should get a few starts in a row, Rask was plopping out weird rebounds all night. Needs a rest.

Reactions: Scruffy
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad