Post-Game Talk: GAME 30 - THE BEAR takes a victory skate on the Rideau Canal - BRUINS 2 Ottawa 1 F/OT

Tbrady12

Oct 19, 2018
4th line still isn't doing a whole lot, but Backes and the kids have looked better lately. Generated enough chances to win comfortably, but McKenna had a game of his life.

The 4th line did what they had to do both nights. My only concern with Smith is his lack of physicality on a line that needs to play that way.

Reactions: missingchicklet

sarge88

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 29, 2003
Gonna throw this out there just for opinions.Do you like Pastrnak on point for powerplay or would you rather him lower and top of circle with McAvoy back at point? Pretty sure during year Pasta has been in both just asking .

I don’t like him on the point.

For forwards, the only ones I like back there are Bergeron and Krejci.

Reactions: LouisSleigher

b in vancouver

Jul 28, 2005
Guys, I gotta say Kampfer played great.

He looked very comfortable and I couldn't find a single mistake he made the whole game. Way to go Steven, great game budd!

As a contract toss-in for Quaider he's been asked to play way above his pay-grade and done much better than any of us could have asked or expected. No matter how this year pans out for him and the Bruins, I really hope this showcase earns him another NHL contract.

b in vancouver

Jul 28, 2005
Hopefully those guys are back sooner than later.

Sometimes I find myself daydreaming that the refs call all the penalties that Marchand actually draws and only 1/2 of those they wrongly give to him.

It's the Daydream Believer and the Calls What They've Seen

Reactions: TD Charlie

Pay Carl

punished “venom” krejci
Jun 23, 2011
Vermont
no Raanta for the Coyotes next game (or likely the rest of the season too)

tough blow for them, for my money he is one of the most talented goalies in the league, just on a not-so-great team

Fenway

HF Bookie and Bruins Historian
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA
These 2 wins were huge as now they are only 2 points behind Buffalo

upload_2018-12-9_21-58-14.png

Reactions: sooshii

Mick Riddleton

“A day without sunshine is like, you know, night.”
Apr 24, 2017
Niagara
Bruins win the next game and Sabres lose, Bruins move into 3rd spot with the better ROW

Mick Riddleton

“A day without sunshine is like, you know, night.”
Apr 24, 2017
Niagara
Gonna throw this out there just for opinions.Do you like Pastrnak on point for powerplay or would you rather him lower and top of circle with McAvoy back at point? Pretty sure during year Pasta has been in both just asking .
I agree, Pasta as the last man back is scary and he will gamble more then play it safe and smart. DeBrusk was good down low with his tips.

Reactions: 22Brad Park

UncleRico

May 8, 2017
Gotta give krug some credit, after a 4-5 game sequence that might have been the worst of his career defensively, he had played well that last two games.

Reactions: Strafer

Caper Bruins fan

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 4, 2011
Cape Breton
Bruins played very well in the 3rd period and OT but seemed a little off in the first two periods . Carlo doesn’t look very confident at the moment .

Dr Hook

It’s Called Ruins
Sponsor
Mar 9, 2005
Tyler, TX
Just finished the DVR of the game- nice win. We couldn't buy a goal there, but they played pretty good D all in all. JFK had a strong game, and I agree with those praising Kampfer- he had a really nice performance out there. Tuuka was huge too: he's rounding into December form :). Screw the Sens!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->