GDT: Game 30: Coyotes @ Sabres - 5PM - FSAZ

SniperHF

Rejecting Reports
Mar 9, 2007
Phoenix
Matt: Looking for goals at this point

SO THAT'S why they couldn't tie it when they were down 1, weren't looking then :eyeroll:

Mosby

Ready for Yeti
Feb 16, 2012
Toronto
Bunting and Garland are both keepers though. Especially Bunting. Better than the recycled crap we've had on the fourth in recent years.

Reactions: MIG

SniperHF

Rejecting Reports
Mar 9, 2007
Phoenix
Bunting and Garland are both keepers though. Especially Bunting. Better than the recycled crap we've had on the fourth in recent years.

Eventhough I think Archibald has played as well as can be expected with the injuries, if (lol) we get healthy this year Bunting should have his job.

Muppet

7th Round Pick
Mar 13, 2011
lol Panik in the corner, two Coyotes in the slot ready to go, Panik decides to pass it back to Schmaltz who's completely tied up.

SniperHF

Rejecting Reports
Mar 9, 2007
Phoenix
I think we've had 3 shots in about 12 minutes in a game they were only down 1 when that started.
No killer instinct.

CNYCrunchfan1

Oct 10, 2017
Don't think I can take another 50 games of 1-2 goal losses. We don't have the firepower and we can't steal games with goaltending now either. This team is a yawn.

Not even just the firepower, were way to soft. Buffalo had their way with us physically.

Reactions: Mosby

Neighborhood Coyote

Sep 14, 2017
Yawn is right. Another 1 goal effort. Whew how could I deal with all the excitement?!

Yet another long losing streak for this team. Well coached!

_Del_

Jul 4, 2003
We have a bunch of talent problems exasperated by eachother.

Can't afford much established talent. Can't identify unpolished talent. Can't develop talent. Not particularly great at utilizing or motivating what talent it does have.

Teams generally own a one or two of those problems. They decide to focus short- or long-term. Only a few storied franchises in history can own all of those problems for decades and not fix a single one of them or have an evident and coherent plan the way this team has.

Vinny Boombatz

formerly ctwin22
Mar 21, 2008
Chandler, AZ
Well, I've got a few comments.

1st - Fire Maclean
2nd - Fire Maclean

Ok, has anyone else noticed that in the offensive zone, we no longer criss-cross at all when entering the zone, we occasionally do a drop pass, but that is about it, we don't exchange sides, making the defense move and we're nothing but straight lines to the goalie.

It's remarkable and I think that is one of the biggest things with Keller. Last season he was almost automatic with that criss-cross move just inside the blueline, but this year, its take it to the half-wall and then stop and look for trailers. We're pathetically consistently predictable.

Anyway, I really like Bunting and he and Garland hustle their ass off...refreshing to see.

Crouse has "no business" being on a line w/Keller/Schmaltz

Fischer watched a little Tkachuk and took it to the net - keep that up brother, that is what you're supposed to do.

Kuemper wasn't very good tonight, I'd like to see Hill get the next start.

Reactions: Neighborhood Coyote

Murf

Apr 10, 2007
WESTSIDE(of Gilbert)
How the **** is that not a penalty? Why does it seem like this **** always happens to us where a completely obvious penalty isn't called?

It’s because he is Eichel and we are the Coyotes. No ref give a fark about any Coyotes player.

It like when rich people get caught with drugs. They go to rich people rehab with no criminal conviction. We are the NHL equivalent of a young, black male with a half ounce of weed - not going to get any breaks.

TheLegend

Megathread Gadfly
Aug 30, 2009
Buzzing BoH
2oxpml.jpg

This may be our "Meme Of The Year"

This loss is brought to you by, @TheLegend for reasons unknown.

6a010535ce1cf6970c01b8d26dd258970c-320wi

Last edited:

azcanuck

Jan 14, 2014
chandler az
Buffalo is where we could be if we got the lottery right. But no we insist on winning down the stretch and our fans celebrate knowing those last victories will "create momentum" into next year and create a "winning culture". LOL.
Wrong on so many levels.
Talent creates winning and we have little of it.
The guys are playing hard for RT. We are going to the net now and not just shooting from the perimeter.
but we lack to end skill and have a bad mix of too many powder puff players.
Keller doesn't look like any type of superstar in the making.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->