Post-Game Talk: Game 30 - Colorado is now 13-2-2 at TD Garden as they beat the Bruins 4-1

BruinDust

Aug 2, 2005
If they bench Bjork and keep Lindholm in the lineup I'm going to very dissapointed.

The Bruins have had a lot of offensive black holes over the years but Lindholm really takes the title.

Joonas Kemppainen is still the reigning, defending, undisputed zero-zone champion of the world.

BruinDust

Aug 2, 2005
Sweeney's been very good signing these bottom roster guys lately but Lindholm is a strikeout. Cut your losses and send him to Providence.

I don't know how he got a two-year deal. Whatever pro scout suggested Lindholm needs to be given a pink slip.

Maine Fan

Defense Wins Chanpionships
Apr 19, 2015
Ocean Twp, NJ
Bad product. I'm glad the Avs got the injuries in this one, though. That team has a high coward factor, starting with that goofball loser Zadorov.

I am never glad if a player gets hurt regardless of the team he is on. There are rules to take care of the bad guy and must enforced equally.

Reactions: Burnaby Joe

Maine Fan

Defense Wins Chanpionships
Apr 19, 2015
Ocean Twp, NJ
Jerome Boger explanation for missed touchdown call will make you cringe

“What led to it [not being called a touchdown] was the covering official on the wing was blocked out by defenders," said Boger in a pool report. "The downfield official who was on the goal line and looking back toward the field of play had that he stepped out at the three-yard line. So, they got together and conferred on that. The final ruling was that he was out of bounds at the three-yard line.”

But why not just call it a touchdown in that moment? It would have been an easy play to review and overturn had Harry actually stepped out of bounds. But Boger said that the official who had the power to rule it a touchdown ruled out of bounds, so crossing the plane of the goal line didn't even factor into their conference.

“Those two officials who were covering it, they look at it in real time," Boger said. "This case was unique in that the guy who would have ruled touchdown had him short. So maybe if that ruling official on the goal line had a touchdown, we could have gotten into that, but he thought that that guy stepped out of bounds. The goal line wasn’t in the play."

Is this posted in the wrong thread?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->