Post-Game Talk: Game 30 - Colorado is now 13-2-2 at TD Garden as they beat the Bruins 4-1

Fenway

HF Bookie and Bruins Historian
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA
source.gif

upload_2019-12-7_21-22-10.png

upload_2019-12-7_21-22-40.png

upload_2019-12-7_21-23-12.png

:bruins:avs

Game Summary

Event Summary

Play by Play

Faceoff Summary

Faceoff Comparison

TOI Bruins

Last edited:
Reactions: BMC and klozge

badbrewin

Sponsor
Jan 13, 2007
Montreal
This is the game that confirms to Sweeney where the bar is set with a team like the Avs. They can't beat a team like that with the Lindholms and Ritchies ( or even Backes).

Exploit the embarrassment of riches with their youg D and get a top 6 winger that can skate, play physical and put up some points.

Johnny4778

Jan 26, 2006
Shitty ice ... but a cushy seat with less legroom for everyone! At twice the cost! At the end of day it is what is it... but this team needs additions. We are weak against toughness and teams that can play a complete game. Teams that need the PP To win a game don’t win the cup! Sweeney added some toughness... add some space.

Reactions: BMC and lopey

missingchicklet

Jan 24, 2010
Still not a fan of musical chair lines. I don't think it's useful in the least and makes it hard for the players to get a rhythm offensively. Putting skill players on the same lines as pylons is f***ing stupid.

Hope McAvoy starts giving a shit and trying to improve his game. Seems like he has plateaued. I get it, he's young. Still, kid isn't bringing it like he needs to. Seems like he is satisfied with his status quo. His IQ is still highly questionable IMO.

Lindholm in the ozone is one of the worst things on ice I've seen at the NHL level. It's almost guaranteed that when the puck touches his stick the other team will soon gain possession. Surely the Bs can do better than that guy.

Trap Jesus

Feb 13, 2012
I’m disappointed with McAvoy’s play especially his decision when he’s moving the puck up ice. He’s lacking confidence. I do not wanna trade him. It’s not about that lol. I’m just disappointed with his overall play.
I thought he made some nice plays with the puck on his stick in his own zone in terms of evading pressure but everything else was godawful

Reactions: LouisSleigher

DarrenBanks56

May 16, 2005
I’m disappointed with McAvoy’s play especially his decision when he’s moving the puck up ice. He’s lacking confidence. I do not wanna trade him. It’s not about that lol. I’m just disappointed with his overall play.
he has spurts. he looks like wideman more often than not lately.

Reactions: BMC and TD Charlie

Johnny4778

Jan 26, 2006
Just looking at the Colorado media guide - they play very well in low altitude cities so maybe there is something to this.
High performance athletics throughout time go and train in high altitude environments for advantage .., (and there is a genetic component too... where the Tibets can actually function with lower oxygen) (they are working on this for space travel))... at end of day your body creates more red blood cells... it’s legal doping... but at same time heart, passion, and toughness will overcome a point or two of oxygen everyday of the week. We didn’t want to win tonight.

BAD BOY

Mar 24, 2018
Peabody, Mass
I thought he made some nice plays with the puck on his stick in his own zone in terms of evading pressure but everything else was godawful
I want him as a top flight number 1 D- Man . I need more from BOTH ends from him. I’m not trading him. He’s a better player than this.

Reactions: BMC

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad