Post-Game Talk: GAME #30 - Canucks @ Roadrunners - March 21st

Status
Not open for further replies.

tantalum

Hope for the best. Expect the worst
Sponsor
Apr 2, 2002
Missouri
geez, somehow after all the deplorable play there is a good chance that Saturdays winner in the Kings-Canuck game will sit 4th in the conference!

Double digit lead on the Flames makes me smile as well.

Hyack57

Aug 6, 2004
Airdrie, AB
Tanev was out best defenseman. So under appreciated he had a far better game than Schroeder. If give him the 2nd star after Schnieder

JA

Ballard with a pretty good performance at left wing. He was one of the team's better forwards in the first two periods; he fought for pucks, complemented Weise's speed well, and could have had a goal if his puck luck were a bit better. He's a creative player, and he was free to do a lot more with the puck as a result. He seemed to play a very safe game at times, though. He wasn't one to lead the rush despite being one of the team's fastest skaters.

If AV isn't going to let him play defense, he may as well experiment with him as a forward.

RobertKron

Sep 1, 2007
Man how bummed is that guy that was all "oh the Canucks are no good, I'm cheering for the Coyotes so I can feel what it's like to see a winner" or whatever.

Cosmonaut

Mar 7, 2010
Florida
Good to hear Garrison's doing well. Can't say I hold any ill feelings about his departure. I don't blame him for wanting to play for his hometown team.

Catamarca Livin

Jul 29, 2010
I thought is was a pretty good game. Physical Edler ran over the goalie and we won. Better than a lot of games this year.

CCF23

Jul 11, 2008
Richmond, BC
Impressive win, considering the situation we were in. Played a perfect road game for the lineup we had. Schneider was great when he had to be, but we did a good job overall of limiting their chances.

This was as close to a 60 minute effort as I've seen in awhile, which was exactly what they needed.

mossey3535

Feb 7, 2011
Pretty much what you expect against Phoenix. Close game. I don't like how passively we played the 3rd, but Schneids saved our ass again.

Still, a win is a win. We really needed to win this one - the STL game was a bonus. We've got LA, COL, CBJ, COL, EDM, SJ, EDM, CAL, PHX in the next little stretch IMO we need to win at least the 5 easy ones versus the AB teams and COL to keep pace.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad