GDT: GAME #30 - Canucks @ Roadrunners - March 21st, 1977, 7:00 - Sports Network Pacific

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pip

Feb 2, 2012
Granduland
If you score its game over. I think thats a good risk to take unless theres < 20 seconds left.

no it's not, a soft dump that gets it into their zone kills 10 second and they have to try to re-enter the zone. Much safer play than risking an icing

Virtanen2Horvat

BoHorvat53
Nov 29, 2011
Vancouver
YEAHH!!!! we win!!! 2-1 loved the hit by Edler and the victory. Schneider saved us once again. The Canucks just need to hang in and try and keep a playoff spot so then when the injured players comeback then boom beast mode lets get that cup.

3 stars for me
-Schneider
-Schroeder
-Vermette

Maybe Tanev for third

tantalum

Hope for the best. Expect the worst
Sponsor
Apr 2, 2002
Missouri
Gutsy win. Play with that type of guts with a healthy roster and the team is just fine.

me2

Go ahead foot
Jun 28, 2002
Make my day.
Ugly tedious hockey. I guess 2 points count just the same. About the only interesting bit were the Smith punch and Edler on Smith hit.

WinterEmpire

Unregistered User
Mar 20, 2011
Vancouver
I thought Ballard had a good game for a third liner; nice passing, hard on the forecheck, nose for the puck...

Permanent role change perhaps?

Frankiedarling

Jan 27, 2012
Seattle, Washington
Well-played road game. Lots of games played lately, and I think you could see it in the third. But still, that's how you have to win against teams like Phoenix who like to dump it in and grind.

Nuckles

_________
Apr 27, 2010
heck
Schneider was fantastic this game and last game.
I hope he can keep this up for the rest of the season. :)

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
A Devils fan cheering us on, I say welcome! :handclap:

Thanks! I'm in here all the time, but I've been staying out of the Nucks GDT's for awhile. Pretty much just complaining about the Devils poor play in the last month without Brodeur on our forum!:laugh: Then there were the games last week in Minnesota and Columbus that conflicted with my Devils games. That Minnesota game a few nights ago really pissed me off too so I decided to stay out!:laugh:

tantalum

Hope for the best. Expect the worst
Sponsor
Apr 2, 2002
Missouri
geez, somehow after all the deplorable play there is a good chance that Saturdays winner in the Kings-Canuck game will sit 4th in the conference!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad