GDT: Game 30: Canadiens @ Coyotes | 20:00 MST | BSAZX

BAdvocate

Mediocrity is the enemy of any Dynasty
Feb 27, 2003
youtu.be
What an exciting brand of hockey....there's still enough of a defensive focus a la Dave Tippett, but without the sole offensive strategy to cross the red line get the puck deep and go forecheck.

Just don't quite have the offensive talent to score enough....maybe in 3 years?

I think it's time to add Maccelli to the Tank buster squad along with Bear and Keller.

There was a time on one of the power plays it seemed like Keller was passing back and forth to a cloned version of himself...but he was wearing jersey #63.

Reactions: Mosby and Kai Yo T

UK Yote

Jun 28, 2018
I would like to join the shudder squad.......We should have won that game! First time in who knows how long we outshoot and pretty much outplay a team and yet fail to finish it off.
Disappointing.

Jakey53

Aug 27, 2011
I agree. You can’t win without elite talent and an excellent supporting cast. It’s a long way off here.
Way to early to predict anything. Let's wait until after TTD, draft, and who we sign or get in trades.

Jakey53

Aug 27, 2011
Doesn’t matter. We’re a long way off. Win a lottery and the timeline shrinks. But it’s still years long.
When you say years are you meaning three, five or more years to get into the playoffs?

Schemp

Nov 12, 2018
Forum 40
Way to early to predict anything. Let's wait until after TTD, draft, and who we sign or get in trades.
Trade Ghost for Reinhart
Draft Fantilli
Keep Chychrun
Sign Mayfield & Livingstone
Buyout Kassian

Keller Reinhart Schmaltz
Crouse Hayton Maccelli
Fantilli Cooley Guenther
Geekie McBain Fischer
Boyd/O'Brien

Chychrun Mayfield
Moser Livingstone
Valimaki Brown
Nemeth

How can you not like the teenagers together, should be favorites to win the CUP.

Coyotedroppings

Jul 16, 2017
Amazing pass from Chychrun, one touch from Crouse, and sick finish from Macelli. That was f***ing beautiful.
Beautiful execution of set play.
Edit: I may be wrong, may have been another goal was a buet set. I been driving all day and game was yesterday! 😂

Last edited:

Coyotedroppings

Jul 16, 2017
Call me Debbie Downer, but I think there's a lot of premarure false hope in here. We've got a loooong way to go in this rebuild. Can't trade for Taylor Hall just yet.
Agreed, we’re not much different than before BA tore it up, just so much better coached.
Please remember that who plays and who does, is also a coaching duty.

Coyotedroppings

Jul 16, 2017
Keller bobbled the puck going into the o zone, Ghost turned it over on a bad pass and Schmaltz , as you pointed out, looked like he was on vacation as the puck went towards the habs ozone. They say 3 wrong things have to happen at once to cause an airline crash. Well there you have it.
And that reflects good coaching ? 😁
You’re referring to execution. They were exhausted, not an excuse, a fact.

rt

The Kinder, Gentler Version
May 13, 2004
A Rockwellian Pleasantville
Trade Ghost for Reinhart
Draft Fantilli
Keep Chychrun
Sign Mayfield & Livingstone
Buyout Kassian

Keller Reinhart Schmaltz
Crouse Hayton Maccelli
Fantilli Cooley Guenther
Geekie McBain Fischer
Boyd/O'Brien

Chychrun Mayfield
Moser Livingstone
Valimaki Brown
Nemeth

How can you not like the teenagers together, should be favorites to win the CUP.
Favorites to win the cup? That’s not a playoff team. Haha. :)

Coyotedroppings

Jul 16, 2017
No I agree that Maccelli goal definitely looked like a set play to me.
Thanks, I thought it was that one, but couldn’t remember for certain. Lotta driving today too, but it’s behind me until I head home Monday and Tuesday, to get back to the Mullett for Avs tilt.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad