GDT: Game 3: Phoenix Coyotes @ New York Islanders 10-8-13 | 4PM Arizona Time

Vip

Coyotes/Cardinals/Jazz/RSL
Jul 25, 2010
Isles are my East team.

That being said, not really feeling tonight's game.

Yotes lose 4-2.

Hope history proves me wrong.

awfulwaffle

Jun 20, 2011
Dallas, TX
Creating a manual recording on Cox is pretty easy. Change the channel to the one you need, do not open the guide, press the red record button, scroll down till you see create a manual recording, then set the date/time.

Can I do that from work? I usually remotely schedule my DVR when I space it in the morning to set something I think I might not be home for.

SunDin

Dec 22, 2008
Was gonna do a bet on Phoenix tonight, but now seeing OEL & Morris might be out Im not.. Anyone knows where I can get the fastest official info on if they play or not?

Thanks

diceone

Aug 14, 2006
tempe
"As for the Coyotes, defensemen Oliver Ekman-Larsson and Derek Morris both skated Tuesday morning and should be in the lineup against the Islanders. They were both listed Monday as day-to-day with upper-body injuries and did not practice with the team before it left for New York. Ekman-Larsson had Phoenix's lone goal in Saturday's 4-1 loss to the San Jose Sharks.

"I haven't talked to the trainer yet. They were both out there this morning, so I'm hoping they'll be all right," Phoenix coach Dave Tippett said.

Source:
http://www.nhl.com/ice/blogpost.htm?id=21187&navid=nhl:topheads

SunDin

Dec 22, 2008
Considering the game is in 40 min I don't think it's gonna get better than that.

I think youre right,, oh well I guess Ill not bet and just enjoy the game.. Unless anyone in place have updates from the warmup?

SniperHF

Rejecting Reports
Mar 9, 2007
Phoenix
I'm not sure if that was more Z's or OEL's fault but they need to get this crap together. Giving up early goals is especially awful for the Coyotes.

CC96

Serious Offender
Nov 6, 2012
Mesa, Arizona
Poor Smitty almost always let's the first shot go in. To be fair, it was poor defensive coverage there.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad