GDT: Game #3 : Kings vs. Rangers - Monday, 10/7/’13 @ 7:30 pm PT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Walk With Lias

Sep 18, 2007
Are they SUPPOSED to win this one...? Even without Stepan, the Rangers are a pretty good team.

It's an east team. I too couldn't give a flying **** if we lose. Obviously I want to win but its not too bad to lose. Like others have said, I want a solid effort. I want AMart. I want Quick to not give up a softie. And I want Clifford to sit.

Stepan is back. He played in the first game against the Coyotes.

CNS

A World Alone
May 24, 2008
Stepan is back. He played in the first game against the Coyotes.

you know what? I completely forgot he signed. I thought he was still holding out. Thanks for the heads up. This by no means is a "should win" game.

YP44

Jan 30, 2012
Calgary, AB
you know what? I completely forgot he signed. I thought he was still holding out. Thanks for the heads up. This by no means is a "should win" game.

Lunquist can win any game for the Rangers. Top two goalies in the league going at it tonight IMO.

HYORI 1963

Grit & Character
Jan 20, 2009
Orange County CA
I'm assuming same line up. Nothing against Clifford, but I thought Carcillo played well when playing alongside Fraser and Nolan in the preseason.

kingsholygrail

Bonus Hockey Unlocked 44-27-11
Sponsor
Dec 21, 2006
Derpifornia
Home openers are traditionally considered part of the "supposed to win" category if you're not a bottom feeder.

YP44

Jan 30, 2012
Calgary, AB
I am pumped for tonight. Both teams have depth at D, have captains that play similar, and have elite starters in net. I think it should be a good match up for both teams.

TheSentinel

Mar 4, 2013
WhereTheKingsReign
Make other teams feel overcome with dread when they see these:
20573559i_01.jpg

mpicarelli

Jul 6, 2011
Hey guys, first time going to a KINGS game tonight (from New York) what do you think it would be a good time to arrive at the game? I def wanna check out opening ceremony, etc. - thanks! So psyched on tonight's game :)

Captain Mittens*

Hey guys, first time going to a KINGS game tonight (from New York) what do you think it would be a good time to arrive at the game? I def wanna check out opening ceremony, etc. - thanks! So psyched on tonight's game :)

Get there early. Our traffic is evil.

There is a ton of stuff to do and eat in LA Live.

I don't know if you have the Yardhouse in NYC, but they have an AMAZING beer selection and a kick ass Mac and Cheese.

kingsholygrail

Sponsor
Dec 21, 2006
Derpifornia
Sadly I will miss the home opener for the most part since I got a class that starts tonight, but I'll be casually glancing down at my phone all the time to check the score. XD

etherialone

dialed in your mom
Mar 6, 2008
The Ether
My failures in education are well documented on this website. :laugh:

But in this case it's more like a training course since it's all about Quickbooks.

True but you will still end up knowing more than I ever will on the subject and that probably goes for allot of us here. :nod:

Be cool, stay in school until you learn how to make the big bucks, then split.

I think I had a poster of that or something like it waaaaaaaaaay back when. So Be Cool!;)

kingsholygrail

Sponsor
Dec 21, 2006
Derpifornia
True but you will still end up knowing more than I ever will on the subject and that probably goes for allot of us here. :nod:

Be cool, stay in school until you learn how to make the big bucks, then split.

I think I had a poster of that or something like it waaaaaaaaaay back when. So Be Cool!;)

lol It's my attempt at breaking out of the customer service market.

Sep 8, 2013
Toronto Nebula
Anyone know what defensive pairings we're gonna see tonight?

Same as last game?

Robyn Regehr - Drew Doughty
Willie Mitchell - Slava Voynov
Jake Muzzin - Matt Greene

takk

Feb 19, 2013
Warszawa
I hope the 3rd and 4th lines play well or the Kings are doomed.

Against Rangers, nah I don't think so. They strike me as a Blues lite and they don't have a gamechanger. I don't think Kings should bring their A game to defeat them but it'd be nice if they do.

jml87

Jun 27, 2011
That makes three of us! 10/7 *****es!

The Kings now know they have to win!

Best day of the year!

I depend on my hockey teams cause my football and baseball teams always fail. Last 10/7 it was a 3-2 win over the Rangers in 2011. I'd like that again only 3 more goals for us and 2 less goals for them ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad