Game #3 : KINGS vs. RANGERS - 10/7/13 - A Loss Best to Forget

damacles1156

Feb 5, 2010
Kopitar's positioning on the PP is stupid, they said they were going to move him around but he is still glued to the same spot.

I still have more faith that Kopitar will come out of it than I do the bottom six will ever turn it around, how about you?

Nope, Kopitar is to blame now if you ask me, The Coaching staff excuse is done.

You can't tell me two different coaching staffs want him there, or want him to be a perimeter player, when the team struggles to score.

IT"S NO LONGER AN EXCUSE ITS NOT.

It's Kopitar. It's HIM.

It's unacceptable, The guy makes 7 million Dollars. Almost More than the bottom Six COMBINED.

It's Unacceptable

if Kopitar needs to start cheating, then he has to start doing it. Cause this team needs him to score at a PPG pace LOCK STOP AND BARREL.

No exceptions.

There is no excuse anymore for Kopitar not to create on a shift by shift basis.

I am done giving him passes, it's over....

SettlementRichie10

May 6, 2012
So we're 1-2-0 so far this season right? Because the reactions in here make it look like we're 0-25-0. Settle down people, it's a loooooong season. And the 3 teams we've played aren't exactly the Oilers, Flames and Panthers. Columbus was one of the hottest teams in the league at the end of last year, and they have the reigning Vezina Trophy winner in net. Rangers might win the East, and Minny is always a tough game. Relax, breathe, and apologize to Quick if you were at the game tonight. Such a bush league move to mock cheer him. Just brutal by the fans.

Columbus? Do you even watch the games? We played Minnesota first game.

Axl Rhoadz

Binky distributor
Apr 5, 2011
This team played like a joke tonight....elite teams don't play like jokes...hence, the Kings are NOT an elite team.

Same ole Kings folks, different year....we'll be scratching and clawing for the 5th-8th spot...and hoping we get hot in the playoffs. But hey, that worked once before, right?

DocWest

Rock Bottom
Oct 21, 2010
Los Angeles
You guys watching the post game show? Quick is beyond pissed off. Hopefully the rest of the team is just as pissed off about their own performance.
Can't blame him at all. Our fans were **** and the reporters couldn't wait to make him relive that fluke goal. Feel so bad for the guy.

kingsfan28

Its A Kingspiracy !
Feb 27, 2005
Corsi Hill
So, this is still pre-season hockey, right? Right?

If that was the case, we'd have rolled over the Rangers like in Vegas. I really don't know if the Kings thought they were facing the same Rangers because obviously they weren't and quite honestly I think they took them too lightly.

Jason Lewis

Oct 4, 2011
That response from Quick was awesome. Question after question about the goal....

"So you guys are going to write a whole story on that goal or what?"

MOGlLNY

Jan 5, 2008
This team played like a joke tonight....elite teams don't play like jokes...hence, the Kings are NOT an elite team.

Same ole Kings folks, different year....we'll be scratching and clawing for the 5th-8th spot...and hoping we get hot in the playoffs. But hey, that worked once before, right?

I didn't realize 3 games were decisive of whether a team is elite or not. Look out for Colorado and Winnipeg! Right? RIGHT?!

Pucknut50

Jun 13, 2007
Williams too. He looks like he doesn't know what the stick and puck are for.

Every fricken year Williams gets these posts. Look Williams is what he is. He plays with the puck to much but in the long run he is not the problem. We all know what it is we are slow on the back end and the bottom six can't score. As I said before the season started with the team we have right now get ready for 2-1 games. Get used to it.

damacles1156

Feb 5, 2010
Every fricken year Williams gets these posts. Look Williams is what he is. He plays with the puck to much but in the long run he is not the problem. We all know what it is we are slow on the back end and the bottom six can't score. As I said before the season started with the team we have right now get ready for 2-1 games. Get used to it.

The top six can't score ether....Richards/Carter are the only guys creating anything 5 on 5.

Nefarious

Classless Doty
Jun 27, 2006
King's Landing

Can't talk about what people said in previous years, I'm commenting on what I've seen the past few games. I'm sure he'll turn it around, but for now, it is what it is. Just calling it as I see it.

kingsholygrail

Almost there.. 38-22-11
Sponsor
Dec 21, 2006
Derpifornia
Sutter: "What do you want me to tell him? Not to drop his stick?"

Sutter didn't seem too concerned with the jeers. Said it was normal.

kingsfan28

Its A Kingspiracy !
Feb 27, 2005
Corsi Hill
Alex Curry shouldn't have had to do that interview. Tough room to get a quote tonight without getting snapped at.

Little Psycho

I solemnly swear I'm up to no good
Feb 4, 2007
Non-Yah
I don't like sad Quick. The team needs to step up.

We are so lucky to have him. :pcheer::banana::cheer::heart::heart:

tumblr_m4wh4wGyxs1qzkihvo1_r1_500_zps4b70683f.gif

ScoreZeGoals

Boooorrrrriiiinnnnng
Jun 29, 2010
Top six, bottom six, whatever. Nobody but Carter and Richards are creating anything at even strength, period.

cheap77

Go Kings!
Mar 19, 2011
I feel like if I died and went to hell, that game would be on a 24/7 loop and I would have to watch it for eternity.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->