francaisvolantsparis

Nov 21, 2018
Nice
giphy.gif

Reactions: Jarias2311

searle

Jan 24, 2014
England
Win isn't enough at this point - need a convincing effort from the majority of the lineup.

There are a few players who should be wearing different colours next year if they don't show they care today.

Would also be damning if HCTR can't light a fire under them in a game as important as this one.

Reactions: Ovie's Neighbor

chilimac

Nov 4, 2009
kent island
I've decided, based on the team's performance, or more specifically-their lack of same-that I, Chilimac, will be a "gametime decision" as to whether or not I watch this debacle today.

Portable Mink

Sep 12, 2005
Melbourne, Australia
It’s at 2am for me. I’m gonna start watching in the morning and if we fall behind I’ll skip forward in chunks. Which means I may see about 5 minutes of the game.

good luck friends.

crab

Jan 26, 2019
Could be Vrana. I was thinking Sprong over Kovalchuk but I don't know how well benching Kovy would go over.

Vrana. Kovalchuk. Hathaway.

Those are the only three I could see. I believe Pinho PKs so could see Hathaway as well.

SpinningEdge

Feb 12, 2015
Fairfax, VA
Am I the only one who thinks it’s incredibly stupid to put pinho in a game like this? Reirden can mix it up and do a lot better than that. Pinho??!!?! If you’re going to throw a random with zero experience playing for caps - put cmm in at least.

Trotz has to be laughing his ass off seeing this team he’s against now...

crab

Jan 26, 2019
I don’t think Pinho is a center but hopefully Boyd is out of the lineup one way or another

Oh yes I forgot about Boyd. He should be out even though he is apparently our second best center

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad