Feb 21, 2010

The essentials

Who:
Minnesota Wild vs. Chicago Blackhawks
Puck drop: 7:08 p.m. CT
Watch: FOX Sports North, FOX Sports app
Listen: KFAN FM 100.3, Wild Radio Network, Wild NHL App
Follow: @mnwild; GameCenter

ST. PAUL -- Having gone four days without playing a game, the Minnesota Wild is officially ready to get back at it again.
The Wild had an off day on Sunday then has practiced three days in a row. After a 0-1-1 start to the regular season, its had to sit for the past four days and stew about its start to the 2018-19 campaign.
And despite earning one point in its last game out, Minnesota missed an opportunity to secure two by just 91 seconds.
"The worst thing for any coach, and probably for players, is when you don't have a lot of success then you have a lot of days off," said Wild coach Bruce Boudreau. "Then you gotta live with it. We're anxious to get back to it, but Chicago's probably anxious too."
One week into the new season, the Blackhawks sit atop the Central Division having gone 2-0-1, with their only loss coming in a 7-6 barnburner against the Toronto Maple Leafs on Sunday.

Wild Warmup: Minnesota vs. Chicago

Let's Go Wild!​

Digitalbooya

By order of the Peaky Blinders
Sponsor
Jul 10, 2010
Wisconsin
man that's asking santa for an early xmas present , have you really been that good?
With the amount of exams in the past few weeks I haven’t had time to get myself into any trouble. I’d say Minnesota fans deserve a nice 2-1, trapping style, great hockey win :D

Goose312

May 15, 2015
I'm cautiously optimistic the Wild will score more than 1 goal tonight. In fact you know what? Let's be crazy, they will possibly get 3 goals.

Wabit

May 23, 2016
I'm cautiously optimistic the Wild will score more than 1 goal tonight. In fact you know what? Let's be crazy, they will possibly get 3 goals.

I'm going with a 7-3 Wild win: JEE with a hattie, Brodin with 4 assists, the PP goes 0 for 4, and gives up a shortie.

Goose312

May 15, 2015
I'm going with a 7-3 Wild win: JEE with a hattie, Brodin with 4 assists, the PP goes 0 for 4, and gives up a shortie.
I would lose it if the Wild win 7-3, JEE gets 3 or Brodin has a 4 point night.... I'd give even money at best on the last one after watching the lefty PP in action.

nt3005

Jan 12, 2015
Dakota Territory
New surround sound will finally be setup so I can watch this one down in the Man cave. Time to get the first win, nothing worse than the Blackhawks, cant stand them. Staal is about to light up his old buddy Cam tonight.

Putt Pirate

Dec 15, 2015
Is Corey Crawford still a thing?

He is still 2-3 weeks out but they say he looks great in practice. I will believe it when I see him come back. I just would rather he not risk his long term health to be honest.

You guys will score.....plenty tonight. Plenty. Ward is so trash he makes me long for Huet.

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN
He is still 2-3 weeks out but they say he looks great in practice. I will believe it when I see him come back. I just would rather he not risk his long term health to be honest.

You guys will score.....plenty tonight. Plenty. Ward is so trash he makes me long for Huet.
Sooo reverse jinxy, which i will respond to by saying that Nino and Coyle will score -2 goals tonight.:fight:

Zucker and Kane get into a knockdown, drag out sissy/slap fight, and Toews/Koivu will get onto a three way staring contest with a Linesman- I can't say which one, yet.

SupremeNachos

Dec 6, 2011
Minnesota
Sooo reverse jinxy, which i will respond to by saying that Nino and Coyle will score -2 goals tonight.:fight:

Zucker and Kane get into a knockdown, drag out sissy/slap fight, and Toews/Koivu will get onto a three way staring contest with a Linesman- I can't say which one, yet.
I want Duby to fight Ward for dominance.

Wabit

May 23, 2016
Well G3 of the season against CHI. Didn't we already see this episode of "Days of our NHL Lives" last year? It had big plot twists (3 period goals), and shocking turns of events (all the injuries), even a surprise ending (MN won).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad