GDT: Game 3 | Columbus vs. Colorado | 10/9 7PM

Robert

Foligno family
Mar 9, 2006
Louisville, KY
Along with all the BS that been thrown Murray's way, maybe its time to acknowledge how WRONG "HF consensus" is MUCH of the time.

I'd say some of the time...

I wanted Murray and still want him but that said, he can't stay healthy and when he is healthy he's been marginal at best if using expectation as a standard.....

aRussian

Oct 21, 2007
Ohio
I know it's only Harrington's first game back, but he seems to be doing little things very well tonight. Hopefully continues

Viqsi

"that chick from Ohio"
Oct 5, 2007
40N 83W (approx)
Actually there wasn’t, I just went back and watched again,wide open lane to shoot on goalie , 4 min 29 seconds left in period. He had much better chance with shot , rather than passing to the defender who was playing the passing lane back across middle
You must have missed the part where I mentioned he was also unscreened, and the only folks able to get the puck off a rebound were defenders.

Viqsi

"that chick from Ohio"
Oct 5, 2007
40N 83W (approx)
Landeskog is smaller than nut
He's still in the way. Nuti can skate around the guy and thus be next to Landeskog on the way to trying to do something by the time the puck has left MacKinnon's stick, or he can take an interference penalty trying to shove his way through. There's not exactly a large supply of quality options there.

Viqsi

"that chick from Ohio"
Oct 5, 2007
40N 83W (approx)
Nuti needed to stop going backwards, try to move around the screen.

Jackets hit way too many posts.
Oh, I forgot about that option, in which you let Landeskog push behind the defense so that he can be in the crease to collect any rebound uncontested. Yeah, that sounds like a fantastic idea.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad