GDT: Game 3 | Columbus vs. Colorado | 10/9 7PM

KJ Dangler

Oct 21, 2006
Columbus
Wennberg playing through injuries and people still complaining?
Zach Werenski says , grow a pair Alex . I played with a torn shoulder that actually required surgery , and still scored 2x as many goals as You, and had more points as a defenseman . Also , with Wennberg , we are now at 1.5 yrs since he was last productive . Comes to camp supposedly wanting to earn his spot back , goes 5 games without a shot in preseason .

Reactions: CPTN71 and thebus88

CBJx614

May 25, 2012
C-137
That's 12-18% of the season. His "struggles" are not exclusive to the 18-19 season, either. What people are seeing is entirely too familiar and a continuation of previous concerns.
Recent news on Alexander Wennberg - Columbus Blue Jackets - Rotoworld.com

Literally the only months he didn't miss games due to injuries were October and February.

Columbus GM Jarmo Kekalainen believes that Alexander Wennberg will bounce back next season.
"I'm 100 percent confident with Wennberg that he's going to have a great year next year," Kekalainen said. "He played through a lot this year with his injuries. There were a lot of painful injuries, real injuries that affected his game that a lot of people would not play through, and he did. I give him credit for it." Wennberg was a disappointment last season with eight goals and 27 assists in 66 outings

thebus88

19/20 Columbus Blue Jackets: "It Is What It Is"
Sep 27, 2017
Michigan
I'm pretty sure they're more concerned with how the lines have been arranged rather than the fact that Dubi isn't there.

Right, just like I was told that the Jenner-Dubinsky-Anderson line doesn't/cant/would never "work" because of the "numbers".

Why don't ya'll take this BS to the "Fire Torts/everybody" thread...….

Viqsi

"that chick from Ohio"
Oct 5, 2007
40N 83W (approx)
Okay, after that shift I think I want to see more of Breadman and Il Duce on the same line. Such pretty takeaways...
drool.gif

Reactions: JohnnyJacket13

aRussian

Oct 21, 2007
Ohio
Recent news on Alexander Wennberg - Columbus Blue Jackets - Rotoworld.com

Literally the only months he didn't miss games due to injuries were October and February.
I'm aware of the reported injury. Not injured now, play concerns remain the same. Doesn't shoot to a detriment. Doesn't close lanes well on defensive side of puck (loves to use stick only, but doesn't get close for stick check). He has to quit with attitude that he doesn't need to make changes. He doesn't need an overhaul, just some small ones but those make a big difference

Theo Von

gang gang buzz buzz
Nov 15, 2013
Okay, Wenny. You’ve redeemed yourself for that penalty.

What a freaking pass.

MoeBartoli

Checkers-to-Jackets
Jan 12, 2011
Beautiful 3 man game indeed, good vision by Wennberg and the Captain was ready!

aRussian

Oct 21, 2007
Ohio
Was good play. Duclair forces play, Wennberg quick pass off, Figs open and cash. Nice to see

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad