GDT: Game 3: Columbus at Buffalo | 10/10 7PM EDT

major major

Feb 18, 2013
I noticed on the predictions thread that most folks had Gabby with 30 or so goals but less assists. Anyone care to up that number? I could see him getting 50 assists.

bizzz*

Cody Goloubef would have been a top pairing defenseman on that buffalo team.

RogerSterling

Aug 25, 2013
Good game so far. Not much to take away from this game, unfortunately, because Buffalo should finish near the bottom of the league but I like that the team is beating them soundly this early in the game. Previous Jackets teams would be locked in a 1-1 or 2-1 game right now. This team seems to have more of a killer instinct - at least at this early juncture.

Samkow

Now do Classical Gas
Jul 4, 2002
Detroit
So a hypothetical situation.

Boone Jenner/Ryan Murray has a 4 goal game, and the stupid Canadian media decides to blow it out of proportion. Which veteran on the team would say to Portzline that they'd whip out their pet rooster if they scored 4 goals?

Answer that question and I think we know who our new captain should be.

Crede777

Deputized
Dec 16, 2009
Prout was punching whoever he fought when he was down too, but Prout's partner got right back up and kept fighting.

Not a fan of punching a guy after he falls. Yeah Weber was cross-checking Foligno when Foligno was down at the boards, but two wrongs don't make a right.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad