GDT: Game #3: Chicago Blackhawks @ St. Louis Blues (10/09/13, 7:00PM)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mike Liut

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 12, 2008
Yes I have. I also recognize that a lesser amount of games matters as well.

Practice was mostly harder on me anyway.

After a Sunday game, you wouldn't practice again until Wednesday for a reason.

Note Worthy

History Made
Oct 26, 2011
St. Louis, MO
Same reason Wings fans all during the mid 90's and in to the end of the division believed the Blues were thugs.
When a fanbase typically sees ice-dancers that fanbase thinks everyone should play no-touch, offensive-only hockey.
Therefore a grittier player like Backes looks like Marty McSorley on a PCP-binge because he gets a bit physical with their players; to say nothing of the Blues' consummate troll, Barret Jackman.

I have to hear about the Blues goonery (and Boston's and LA's) on a regular basis from people who were unaware hockey existed until 2009...thus I am rather well-versed in this particular realm.

This right here.

Blanick

Winter is coming
Sep 20, 2011
St. Louis
I think the key to tonights game is going to be our exits out of our zone and neutral zone play. Chicago's speed has given us a lot of trouble over the last couple of years so we need to make sure they have to go a full 200ft for a scoring chance. Have to keep turnover numbers low.

PocketNines

Cutter's Way
Apr 29, 2004
Badlands
Oh, there's a game between my Blues and the hated Chicago Blackhawks and it's an important early season measuring stick and it's starting in ten minutes? Yes please.

2018-19 Cup Champs!
Sponsor
Mar 22, 2012
Brookebank is a tough customer. Stewie definitely held his own. Great fight.

Hooliganx3

Oct 28, 2010
Stewy is going to fight it's part of his game. I have no problem with him going toe to toe with the other teams enforcer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->