Guentzel-Crosby-Hornqvist
Simon-Sheahan-Kessel
Sheary-Brassard-Rust
ZAR-Rowney-Kuhnhackl

Dumoulin-Letang
Maatta-Schultz
Oleksiak-Ruhwedel

Murray

Malkin, Hagelin and Dumoulin questionable for tonight's game.

Let's go Caps

cut.jpg

Ridley Simon

Feb 27, 2002
Marin County — SF Bay Area, CA
Should be Gersich. Not effing Chiasson, who hasn’t done dick.

6-4 Pens. Guentzel with 6 more points. Grubby comes in after Holtby allows 4 goals thru 23 min, team goes down 4-1.

They rally to 5-4....Crosby the EN goal on an assist from Guentzel. Caps out shoot Pens 55-21. But Murray.

Rinse, repeat.

Alexander the Gr8

May 2, 2013
Toronto
Have to imagine Pittsburgh is going to come out flying the first 10 minutes. Also have to imagine Wilson is going to get a penalty for breathing on someone. He needs to be smart tonight.

Let's run them out of their own building. Strong starts have been the Caps' way so far in the playoffs. We've had the first goal in the game every game but Game 5 against CBJ. Let's get the first one again.

Melkor

Jul 22, 2012
Auckland, New Zealand
Bold predictions: Pens gonna have 4-5 point-blank chances in the first 10 or so minutes, Holtby saves good guys' asses, Caps gain the momentum out of it and embarrass Murray again on the glove side. Then Pens get three or four make-up calls for the previous game, Milbery and Pierre go bananas about how good of a job refs did for the first time in this series. The outcome is still in question tho, havent decided yet.

Reactions: bur and 666 others

Skrudland2Lomakin

Jan 1, 2011
I don't have any predictions but I'm interested in how TW43 responds. He relishes being the villain and he's going to take atomic heat when he gets on the ice, I hope Barry and the boys keep him reeled in. This year overall he's been very good about goading other teams into dumb penalties and not retaliating. I don't need an amped up TW putting a player into the 4th row, the refs are going to be looking for an opportunity to toss him because they know if he's gone the game becomes less contentious. TW has to play smart and let things go, he's going to be on the result end of a lot of slashes, late hits, and roughing, gotta be the bigger man and draw those penalties.

CapitalsCupReality

It’s Go Time!!
Feb 27, 2002
I don't have any predictions but I'm interested in how TW43 responds. He relishes being the villain and he's going to take atomic heat when he gets on the ice, I hope Barry and the boys keep him reeled in. This year overall he's been very good about goading other teams into dumb penalties and not retaliating. I don't need an amped up TW putting a player into the 4th row, the refs are going to be looking for an opportunity to toss him because they know if he's gone the game becomes less contentious. TW has to play smart and let things go, he's going to be on the result end of a lot of slashes, late hits, and roughing, gotta be the bigger man and draw those penalties.

Couldn’t have said it better. This will be huge the rest of the series.

RandyHolt

Keep truckin'
Nov 3, 2006
Let's run them out of their own building. Strong starts have been the Caps' way so far in the playoffs. We've had the first goal in the game every game but Game 5 against CBJ. Let's get the first one again.

Let's try that Ovi cherry picking play again, to start the game.

But that old adage is never far from being said again. Weather the storm for the first 10 minutes, and then counter once 2 minute timmy shoots their loads. First goals can happen after that 10 minute mark. Home teams feel the pressure to perform, and over extends.

Again, I just want a change up to start the game, and think a blind hard pass to Ovi at the far blue is a great one to try again. Willy's assists are devastating, for he is beating teams in ways no one envisioned.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->