Mike and Emma Time!

Mike-Smith-Goalie-Smash-Stick-NHL-Phoenix-Coyotes-vs-Chicago-Blackhawks.gif

2.jpg

[/FONT][/SIZE]

MIGs Dog

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 3, 2012
Yep, 9PM Columbus time also...and I have not seen a single reason why its that late.

I heard some talk last year about moving weekday starts from 7 to 6 as it would be better for families, but of course not so good for people leaving work. Going the opposite direction seems like it would be detrimental to both kids in school and those that rise early for work.

Nikita Filatov

Jan 3, 2009
Columbus
Our lines in practice this morning... a bit of a change for the forwards from the past couple games.
Dubinsky-Anisimov-Atkinson
Prospal-Johansen-Foligno
Umberger-Brassard-Dorsett
Calvert-Letestu-Boll
MacKenzie, Gillies

Tyutin-Nikitin
Johnson-Wisniewski
Moore-Aucoin
Savard

Mason gets his first start.....please be gentle

:help:

Really excited for this game, I see a lot of Jackets in both lineups ;)

Rutkowski

Jul 13, 2012
Uppsala, Sweden
Its time to Join the Hunt...plus Columbus owned Smith last year.
Wouldn't say owned. The team played like **** against them overall and Smith and Gordon were the only reasons they won the sole game.

That said, they should've gotten at least one point in game 3 if the ref hadn't decided that sitting on the goaltender while a goal is scored is not goaltender interference.

Jormungandr

Aug 14, 2002
Ohio
Dang it is!

Yeah it sucks. I'm moving back to Toledo in about a month and I'm not looking forward to staying up until 1 to to watch the end of games again. But I will. Oh, and having to walk around all the Red Wing fans is torture.

Jormungandr

Aug 14, 2002
Ohio
Our lines in practice this morning... a bit of a change for the forwards from the past couple games.
Dubinsky-Anisimov-Atkinson
Prospal-Johansen-Foligno
Umberger-Brassard-Dorsett
Calvert-Letestu-Boll
MacKenzie, Gillies

Tyutin-Nikitin
Johnson-Wisniewski
Moore-Aucoin
Savard

Mason gets his first start.....please be gentle

:help:

Really excited for this game, I see a lot of Jackets in both lineups ;)
So we don't get the #1 cop on the force? We stand a chance!

ClassLessCoyote

Staying classy
Jun 10, 2009
Hopefully this team owns the Blue Jackets as they should have last season. Good to see Nash isn't on that team anymore as well.

Naych_PHX

Hey now!
Jun 14, 2004
phoenix
C'mon, let's get back to that boring low scoring hockey I love so much. I just want some resemblance of that this game. I like the Jackets, they look better this year than most of the past few years. As I usually say, Coyotes-Jacket games can get a little rowdy at times, so they're not that boring.

Rick Nash was a Coyotes killer, big time. Now that he's gone that about... 1 or 2 goals less automatically. Granted, we can play stable defense. Mike Smith put on probably the best goaltending expo I've ever seen last year in that one game.

For God's sake, I'd like to see Sullivan look the least bit useful out there. Hopefully it's just cobwebs, but Ray Whitney he is not.

Oh yeah and I'm pretty excited to see if Stone gets in the lineup and plays. Doubt it cause Schlemko actually did pretty decent last game.

MIGs Dog

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 3, 2012
Oh yeah and I'm pretty excited to see if Stone gets in the lineup and plays. Doubt it cause Schlemko actually did pretty decent last game.
Could bench someone else...who to pick, who to pick...:sarcasm:

SniperHF

Rejecting Reports
Mar 9, 2007
Phoenix
Not sure if we'll see it, but this is something I'd like to see Tip try.

Doan - Vermette - Moss (Size / Grit)
Sullivan - Hanzal - Vrbata
Korpikoski - Lombardi - Boedker. (Speed)
Bolduc - Gordon - Chip

Moving Moss to the top line could create some mismatches as could moving Boedker with Korpi and Lombardi. Doan - Vermette - Moss is the biggest line we could roll short of moving Hanzal.

Also I hope everyone at the game gives Aucoin a big ovation :clap:

awfulwaffle

Jun 20, 2011
Dallas, TX
Should have a ticket through my contacts for tonights game. Can't wait. Hopefully I'll make some friends around me because I'm flying solo tonight. Man living out in Buckeye not knowing anyone kind of sucks sometimes. I just hope we get our first win tonight, would be nice to get a little confidence going!

rt

The Kinder, Gentler Version
May 13, 2004
A Rockwellian Pleasantville
Whitney took a while to find a groove as a Coyote, as well. That should'nt be forgotten.

Columbus actually has a nice looking roster, for the most part. Top seven forwards are solid. Add five really hard workers, and it's solid. Pretty much the same on D. Half are really nice looking and the other half is gamers. As long as Bob and Mason do their jobs, that squad could surprise some folks ala Tippett's first season in Phoenix.

Muppet

7th Round Pick
Mar 13, 2011
Will miss the game due to work, but go get em' tonight boys, I expect a nice big W next to the Coyotes when I get home.

NewHabsEra*

Who are playing on your first PP unit on D for you guys? Ive Ekman Larsson in my fantasy pool and wonder if he is playing first PP unit.. thx

Last edited by a moderator:

XX

Waiting for Ishbia
Dec 10, 2002
PHX
Jackets are a grinding team this year. Not the sort you want to face when struggling. Curious to see how Yandle responds.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad