Pre-Game Talk: Game 3 - 10/8 10:07 PM - THE BEAR visits Paradise, Nevada - NESN, ESPN+, 98.5 WBZ-FM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dizzay

Jul 8, 2004
Moncton
Any word on changes to the line up?
3 goals in two games not exactly thrilling! I'd give Pasta a wake up call and drop him to play on the 3rd line with Coyle, throw Heinen on the top unit, and dress both Backes and Ritchie against a very heavy Vegas team.

Marshy-Bergy-Heinen
Debrusk-Krejci-Backes
Kuhlman-Coyle-Pasta
Wagner-Kuraly-Ritchie

Reactions: Strafer

Ladyfan

Miss Bergy, Savvy and Quaider. Welcome back Looch!
Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
GOINg to be at t Mobil arena tomorrow go Bruins
For you and anyone else going you know what to do...Cheer loud for our boys and have a blast !

I am tired and today will be busy at work so I may watch this game from bed.

Last edited:
Reactions: Strafer

Blowfish

Count down ...
Jan 13, 2005
Southwestern Ontario
Any word on changes to the line up?
3 goals in two games not exactly thrilling! I'd give Pasta a wake up call and drop him to play on the 3rd line with Coyle, throw Heinen on the top unit, and dress both Backes and Ritchie against a very heavy Vegas team.

Marshy-Bergy-Heinen
Debrusk-Krejci-Backes
Kuhlman-Coyle-Pasta
Wagner-Kuraly-Ritchie

Marshy - Bergy- Heinen
Lindholm-Krejci-Pasta
Debrusk-Coyle-Ritchie
Wagner-Kuraly-Kuhlman

Glove Malfunction

Ference is my binky
Jan 1, 2009
Pleasantly warm, AZ
The lack of awareness by the TD garden spokesperson is really disappointing. There is literally no legroom for anyone above average height. This is not a matter of "getting used to such major changes." This about the changes being for the worse, and permanent. The response was basically a "suck it up buttercup" response. TD garden doesn't care - they just want as much revenue as possible. Screw the fans.

Bruinaura

Resident Cookie Monster
Mar 29, 2014
Sorry @Fenway. 9PM I can at least watch the first period but 10PM is beyond my power to stay awake, even though I know I'll be wide awake at 3AM :wally:
What if I sent you extra cookies???

caffeine-cookie-white-elephant-gift.jpg

b in vancouver

Jul 28, 2005
The difference a couple years makes. If you had looked at the start of the schedule two seasons ago and seen a road-trip consisting of Stars, Coyotes, expansion Golden Knights and Avs, you'd pencil them in for 6-8 points but nowadays this a surprisingly tough trip and if you can pick up a couple more points it's not the worst way to start the season as it seems like a few times over the past few years they've stumbled out of the gate, and they look out of sync this year also, but at least your not spotting Toronto, Montreal, Tampa points so far in October like it seems they have lately.

Reactions: Glove Malfunction

Sheppy

Nov 23, 2011
The Arctic
Should be a tough game tonight! I'm pretty excited for this one. Sucks, though. I'm in Vegas a month from today, was hoping the Bruins would be there then!

Reactions: Dueling Banjos
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->