Pre-Game Talk: Game 3 10/12 vs. Tampa 1pm et

Status
Not open for further replies.

BB88

Jan 19, 2015
Seriously. The kid impressed in camp and just went 4 piece chicken.

Loui-Bergie-Connolly
Skey-Krejci-Pasta
Vatrano-Spooner-Hayes
Randell-Kelly-Rinaldo

That would be fun.

For tomorrow I highly doubt that Julien would go with that 3rd line, but we need to bring him up, I can't look at our lineup if we have all of Kelly-Kemppainen-Rinaldo-Talbot playing at the same time.

Ladyfan

Miss Bergy, Savvy and Quaider. Welcome back Looch!
Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
The loss of Marchy is huge.

I hope he will be OK as head injuries can be bad.

Get well Brad...You will be missed :(

Gordoff

Formerly: Strafer
Jan 18, 2003
The Hub
The loss of Marchy is huge.

I hope he will be OK as head injuries can be bad.

Get well Brad...You will be missed :(

Did you see the actual incident? I missed it and will head over to YouTube to see if I can check it out...
I haven't heard any complaints on the hit.

Shaun

Oct 12, 2010
it would make sense to give koko a shot at LW in a top 6 role but it won't happen

Ladyfan

Miss Bergy, Savvy and Quaider. Welcome back Looch!
Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
Did you see the actual incident? I missed it and will head over to YouTube to see if I can check it out...
I haven't heard any complaints on the hit.

Elbow to the head (accident ??) Weise (the puke).

Marchy was slow to get up and was wobbly . When he got to the bench he was out of it and had to get pulled in off the ice.

Brad went down the tunnel between 2 guys with his feet not touching the ground. :(

Sad to see and I hope he will be well soon.

alg363636

Boo
Apr 25, 2014
Washington, DC
Can actually watch the whole game tomorrow...hope it's not painful to watch.

I don't care if they lose honestly. I didn't have too many hopes for this season. I just want to watch some good effort. I've been relatively satisfied so far. Love watching Morrow and C. Miller. No words to describe how much I love watching Pasta.

Estlin

Sep 25, 2013
New York City
it would make sense to give koko a shot at LW in a top 6 role but it won't happen

Indeed, he'd be a good call-up now that Marchand is recovering from his concussion. But Clode.

And, Jesus H. Christ, Kelly on the 3rd line? Again, Clode. Why not make Eriksson Spooner's LW and put Hayes with Bergeron? I cannot wait until Kelly is gone from this team. (I assume that, with the way things are going, Julien is not long for the Bruins world.)

wintersej

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 26, 2011
North Andover, MA
Even during Lucic/Spooner/Pasta days, that line was BAD from a possession stats point of view. Everyone said "but they aren't giving up goals!" But maybe the team has been right about Spooner's defensive issues all along? Maybe having some Kelly help ain't a bad thing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad