GDT: Game 29: Wild @ Avs - Give Us More - 1PM

Pokecheque

I’ve been told it’s spelled “Pokecheck”
Sponsor
Aug 5, 2003
The Flatlands
www.armoredheadspace.com
Man I keep watching the highlights, the Avs got behind Brodin a whole bunch. No wonder he was like minus-7 combined for this series.

Also, I see the grand experiment to out-grit the Avs by putting that moron Cramarossa in the lineup lasted exactly one game. What a joker, even though he was one of the Wylde’s more noticeable players.

Northern Avs Fan

May 27, 2019
I’m convinced that the Avs were just rusty to start the season and that’s why their transition game was non-existent.

Because recently they’ve been absolutely flying up and down the ice. As much as you need to be able to score gritty goals and cycle goals, the Avs need that transition game.

It’s their identity. Big physical teams intimidate the opposition by overwhelming with forecheck and cycle, but the Avs intimidate with a relentless pace.

The Avs don’t want to give teams any time to think because the second they regain possession, bang, a pass is up to a forward and they’re on the attack.

Last edited:

dahrougem2

Dec 9, 2011
Edmonton, Alberta
Man I keep watching the highlights, the Avs got behind Brodin a whole bunch. No wonder he was like minus-7 combined for this series.

Also, I see the grand experiment to out-grit the Avs by putting that moron Cramarossa in the lineup lasted exactly one game. What a joker, even though he was one of the Wylde’s more noticeable players.
Trying to "out grit" the Avs when you can't skate just doesn't work. They'll fly right by you. It's why a team like Vegas can give the Avs fits at times. They have grit but they can also skate.

However, I'd LOVE to have Jordan Greenway on that team. That guy is going to be a player.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad