GDT: Game 29: Washington Capitals Vs Vegas Golden Knights | 7:00PM | Lets Do That Winning Thing

If we lose should Nevada Jones make the next GDT

• Double Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Triple Yes

• No (Please note this option costs $500, failure to pay results in all of the above)

• Total voters

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
Dat celle.

Man that was a snipe.

Actually, funny enough that's how I score a lot of goals in NHL18 (I didn't get 19 and won't get 20). For some reason my created player can have a 94 speed 93 acceleration stat but because he's 6'4 200 pounds, he can never get a breakaway.

Bart9349

Jul 4, 2016
A weird night for Knights revenge:

Schmidt scores game winner on his former Caps team.

Mario Reaves introduces himself to what's-his-name.

Ghappy.gif

Good times, I say.

Last edited:

willy702

Jul 3, 2016
Best part of the game was Caps fans in front of me and we were giving Wilson the business while he's down. Stupid fans turn to us and tell us to be respectful and shut up. We literally laughed and told them to sit down and cry like Tommy boy. Lady goes and gets security and tells them we are abusive and disrespectful. At a hockey game? Usher was like what I'm going to throw people out for that? The usher leaves and these classless clowns start dropping f bombs at us and I am literally laughing at this lady (I called her something else that won't get by the censors). They stormed off and never returned! Best night ever!!!

hangman005

Mark Stones Spleen
Apr 19, 2015
Cloud 9
So I think I need to catch up.

BELLEMARE!!!!!!!!!!!!

OUR LORD AND SAVIOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh no they scored.

Oh no Mcnabb!

SCHMIDTYY!!!!!!

SCHMIDTILICIOUS AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!

VEGAS WIN!!!!!!!!

Did I get the caps goal and the McNabb injury around the right way?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad