GDT: Game 29: Some guys @ New York Rangers | 4:00PM | A Big Event is Coming

hangman005

Mark Stones Spleen
Apr 19, 2015
Cloud 9
It's a game, between two teams....

but really we are just here for the cats right.

giphy5.gif

funny-cat-gifs.gif

tumblr_o54orwI8rQ1slwrsuo1_400.gifv

funny-cat-gifs-215-01.gif

Also as title foretells.... Something big is coming!

PS It aint Christmas

theslatcher

Jan 5, 2016
Sweden
Fun trivia: Bill, & Zibanejad played together on Sweden's 2012 WJC team that won gold(Sweden's only gold in around 40 years, their linemate was Rakell btw). The Russian team they beat in the finals had Vasi(as the backup), Kuznetsov, & Gusev on it.

IceNeophyte

Nov 14, 2017
While I abhor cats, mostly because of allergies, I approve as long as the team keeps rolling (even in OT/SO wins, I'm not proud.....).

As for tonight, Breadman has been on fire, and I'm skeered.

Reactions: Ginger Papa

IceNeophyte

Nov 14, 2017
To put things into perspective, we're in the bottom third of the league in points percentage, starting a goalie who was elated to pull off an OT win and a SO win for his first two of the season, and starting an East Coast road trip against a strong team and then back-to-back against the second worst team in the league. The road sandwich will be completed against the current #5 team in league standings. A win tonight would show me that this team is better than its record. A loss would be disappointing but not surprising.....

Ginger Papa

Sponsor
Apr 21, 2019
Quesnel, B.C.
To put things into perspective, we're in the bottom third of the league in points percentage, starting a goalie who was elated to pull off an OT win and a SO win for his first two of the season, and starting an East Coast road trip against a strong team and then back-to-back against the second worst team in the league. The road sandwich will be completed against the current #5 team in league standings. A win tonight would show me that this team is better than its record. A loss would be disappointing but not surprising.....
So you're saying that we might have to grind this one out down low and get into the dirty areas:
giphy.gif

Reactions: ChanceVegas

Super Cake

Jun 24, 2013

I wouldn't at all call the Rangers a strong team. I mean that is unless you consider being 6th in the metro a strong team. lol

IceNeophyte

Nov 14, 2017
I wouldn't at all call the Rangers a strong team. I mean that is unless you consider being 6th in the metro a strong team. lol

They currently have 1 less point than us.

With 3 fewer games played.

Breadman has 33 points in those 25 games, after a slow start. 15 points in the last 10.

Let's not kid ourselves.

Super Cake

Jun 24, 2013
They currently have 1 less point than us.

With 3 fewer games played.

Breadman has 33 points in those 25 games, after a slow start. 15 points in the last 10.

Let's not kid ourselves.

I am not kidding myself. I just do not at all consider them a strong team. They are a mediocre team. Just like the Knights.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad