GDT: Game # 29 Rangers @ Capitals - 7pm EST - MSG, NHLN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sayba

Dark Schneider
Jul 7, 2009
I may be the only non-Caps fan who doesn’t hate Wilson. He’s never seemed that dirty to me, he always seemed to be more of a case of someone who looks worse because of the impact of his hits due to his strength (like Kreider, Ovechkin) rather than the dirtiness of the hit itself

I remember watching Lindros and he seemed to get penalized anytime he hit someone, he was just so big and strong it always looked like a big impact.

Reactions: EdJovanovski

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
One thing missing from that 9-0 rout was Sam calling them all. Oh well maybe he’ll call 8 Rangers goals tonight, I’m not greedy. Don’t need 9 again.

Reactions: Sayba and Cmox

Machinehead

GoAwayTrouba
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
Yeah but he seems more angrier than usual. Lol.
It's by far my least favorite place to go. The only rival on the same level is Jersey and that place is 60% Rangers fans.

And on top of everything else, it's one of those like 6 or 7 arenas that somehow has one lightbulb in the whole place.

The anger keeps me awake.

Reactions: Leonardo87 and Cmox

Charlie Conway

Oxford Comma
Nov 2, 2013
Going to be an important game tonight...

The crazy thing about Ovi's career is that he'd likely be at or past 800 if he didn't have the full lockout, the partial lockout, and the two COVID abbreviated seasons.

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
It's by far my least favorite place to go. The only rival on the same level is Jersey and that place is 60% Rangers fans.

And on top of everything else, it's one of those like 6 or 7 arenas that somehow has one lightbulb in the whole place.

The anger keeps me awake.

Maybe you are just Hangry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad