GDT: Game # 29 Rangers @ Capitals - 7pm EST - MSG, NHLN

Status
Not open for further replies.

will1066

Fonz Drury
Oct 12, 2008
I may be the only non-Caps fan who doesn’t hate Wilson. He’s never seemed that dirty to me, he always seemed to be more of a case of someone who looks worse because of the impact of his hits due to his strength (like Kreider, Ovechkin) rather than the dirtiness of the hit itself
He's a cheap shot artist with skill. Rare combination

Rongomania

Dec 31, 2017
Inwood
52em02.jpg

oh f*ck you I love you

DEEEAD

Crease

Chief Justice of the HFNYR Court
Jul 12, 2004
Only commitment this weekend is a Zoom bar mitzvah tomorrow morning. Let the booze flow.

Reactions: JuiceNF

leetch99

Leetch66 Joined 2007
Oct 5, 2017
PEI Canada
It feels like every time this group has a chance to show they're about to turn a corner this year they fall flat on their faces.

This is another one of those opportunities with almost a full deck. Washington has been going lately so even a strong showing in a loss would be a positive.
Yup..I agree . As much as I would like a coaching change I can survive with Quinn for the rest of the season . I just want the team to compete every game and stop letting in those late in the period goals ....that happens a lot as does the early goals against us. Blackwell is in over Gauthier and that is OK as Gauthier has to earn that spot . Hopefully Georgiev can shine and we won't have to be looking all night for Wilson but Ovie can be just as dangerous in that regard . I predict a 5-2 Ranger win and 2 PP goals ...believe it or not . Like to see 3 of 4 points in the B/B games.

BBKers

Jan 9, 2006
Bialystok, Poland
Checking in. LGR. 9-0 repeat...

And in other unrelated news: The expected eruption just started a bit outside Reykjavík at Fagradalsfjall in ICELAND. The Volcano Gods are not Happy... question is whom to sacrifice? I got a comprehensive list of good candidates... ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad