GDT: Game #29: Coyotes @ Columbus - 5pm - FSA, FSA+

cobra427

May 6, 2012
Crouse, Kessel, Soda could easily be considered the 1st line imo.
I think this is how Kessel will get going, being paired with 2 guys that forecheck and are tougher in corners. More lose pucks and chances for Phil that way. Keller/Kessel is too soft without the puck.

RemoAZ

Let it burn
Mar 30, 2010
Glendale, Arizona
I think this is how Kessel will get going, being paired with 2 guys that forecheck and are tougher in corners. More lose pucks and chances for Phil that way. Keller/Kessel is too soft without the puck.

I had commented before that I wanted to see this line and was happy when they were put together. It didn't seem to mesh at first but they looked good together this game. That's why I commented I thought they were starting to show some chemistry. Hopefully that continues to get better. Another reason for Chayka to get Soda locked up now.

RABBIT

Years of my life w you f*cks only to get relocated
So weird but my wife and i are on every other Coyotes commercial and have been for the last few games. I don't know how to feel. Except arrogant AF

VideoCapture_20191203-212153.jpg

We were also on the jumbotron last game :laugh:
20191203_212419.jpg

Sorry to derail. Fun game. The lack of blown shots makes a helluva difference.

RABBIT

Reactions: Jakey53

Imaravencawcaw

Jul 19, 2018
I also think Lyubushkin has looked pretty good the past few games from where he was at a few weeks ago.
He pulled his head out of his ass while sitting in the press box for two weeks. No more penalties, no more wtf breakout passes for icings, just stapled people to the boards and simple short passes to forwards or over to Toaster. I'd probably take Bush/Toaster in the O zone over OEL/Demers lately too, they both do well keeping pucks in and getting shots to the net when traffic is there.

XX

Waiting for Ishbia
Dec 10, 2002
PHX
Bush is getting better with every game as they force him to attempt passes or get benched. He used to suicide pass to his partner regardless of what was available. Now he'll hang on to the puck longer and look for something.

MIGs Dog

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 3, 2012
So weird but my wife and i are on every other Coyotes commercial and have been for the last few games. I don't know how to feel. Except arrogant AF

View attachment 286265

We were also on the jumbotron last game :laugh:
View attachment 286269

Sorry to derail. Fun game. The lack of blown shots makes a helluva difference.

I always pictured you with longer ears.

CNYCrunchfan1

Oct 10, 2017
Maybe this will help Chayka realize its ok to have guys with some size...just get the right kind of guys.

Jakey53

Aug 27, 2011
He pulled his head out of his ass while sitting in the press box for two weeks. No more penalties, no more wtf breakout passes for icings, just stapled people to the boards and simple short passes to forwards or over to Toaster. I'd probably take Bush/Toaster in the O zone over OEL/Demers lately too, they both do well keeping pucks in and getting shots to the net when traffic is there.
Don't get too excited. Bush and Toaster are a third pairing. Bush playing better sure helps.

Jakey53

Aug 27, 2011
You may be right. I just looked up Kessel's S% and it is at a career low at 5.6%. The effort is there most nights, the luck has not.

moosemeister

5,000 strong
Feb 15, 2010
Mesa, Arizona
I was honestly suprised they didn't catch that. #jimmytwoteams

:laugh::laugh: you beaut.

It was so weird bro i saw it on the jumbotron against SJ and straight up almost shat

It’s been going around since the beginning of the year haha. How is this the first time you’ve seen this?

RABBIT

It’s been going around since the beginning of the year haha. How is this the first time you’ve seen this?

I get off of work at 7 now and usually don't get home until closer to 8. So most of the time I fast forward through commercials and don't even notice it. The San Jose game was my first Coyotes game of the year that I attended as well. I had no idea how long this had been going on

moosemeister

5,000 strong
Feb 15, 2010
Mesa, Arizona
I get off of work at 7 now and usually don't get home until closer to 8. So most of the time I fast forward through commercials and don't even notice it. The San Jose game was my first Coyotes game of the year that I attended as well. I had no idea how long this had been going on

Hope the royalty checks are nice!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad