HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 3, 2012
"...coach John Tortorella is losing patience"

th

Name Nameless

Don't go more than 10 seconds back on challenges
Apr 12, 2017
How about this time on the opening faceoff, we don't send the puck all the way in our defensive zone, ice it on the clearing attempt, and then let in a goal off the ensuing faceoff. Nothing like being down a goal 15 seconds into the game.

Yeah, what is it with the icing the puck 10 seconds after puck-drop. Better to lose that face-off if icing it is the plan.

Neighborhood Coyote

Sep 14, 2017
Well... Hope the Yotes had some time to adjust some things and actually play better in this game. I'll probably end up missing more of it than I want to (Who keeps scheduling things during game nights?!).

CNYCrunchfan1

Oct 10, 2017
I would like to see the unthinkable...score 4 goals or more in regulation. Have we done that this year? It looked like no in November but didnt check October. That's a lot of pressure on the goalies.

rt

The Kinder, Gentler Version
May 13, 2004
A Rockwellian Pleasantville
Need to win this game.

rt, wanna go to AZ ice for this one and catch it?
Not tonight. Soon! I’ve got family dinner tonight. Relatives in town this weekend. Next week maybe?

And DEFINITELY for a WJC game. @Grimes needs to come too! We had a great time last time we were up for the USA Finland game. Hughes Vs Kakko.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad