GDT: Game 29: Avs @ Panthers | 5 PM MT | December 6, 2018 | Suomi Finland Perkele

UncleRisto

Not Great, Bob!
Jul 7, 2012
Finland

LphpAsK.jpg

*Lineups unconfirmed.

Last edited:

TruePowerSlave

Jun 27, 2015
Florida has the worst camera angle in the league, gotta hide those empty seats. At least panther fans have the option to buy the cheapest tickets and change seats to better ones.

member 116861

Finland truly has some great young superstars, happy for that country!

Foppberg

Nov 20, 2016
Summerside, PEI
Florida is a cool team, because think if we didn't take who we did?

Huberdeau-Barkov-Crouse vs Landeskog-MacKinnon-Rantanen

You can argue MacKinnon v Barkov, and Huberdeau is really good and more talented than Landy but... Mikko

Reactions: RareDangles

The Abusement Park

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 18, 2016
Florida is a cool team, because think if we didn't take who we did?

Huberdeau-Barkov-Crouse vs Landeskog-MacKinnon-Rantanen

You can argue MacKinnon v Barkov, and Huberdeau is really good and more talented than Landy but... Mikko

I’m so glad we didn’t take Crouse. Not that I’m a prospect whiz or anything but I just had a really bad feeling about Crouse. Now Rantanen isn’t who I wanted, I wanted Barzal(and Provorov considering he dropped somehow) but I’m damn glad we have Mikko.

Foppberg

Nov 20, 2016
Summerside, PEI
I’m so glad we didn’t take Crouse. Not that I’m a prospect whiz or anything but I just had a really bad feeling about Crouse. Now Rantanen isn’t who I wanted, I wanted Barzal(and Provorov considering he dropped somehow) but I’m damn glad we have Mikko.

I remember laughing at San Jose like 'wow what idiots why would they take this 3rd liner?'

Love me some Finnish Kardashian, but Timo is a stud.

Reactions: The Abusement Park

John Mandalorian

2022 Avs: The First Dance
Nov 29, 2018
Florida has been on a good run lately. I hope the Avs are ready for this game and they tighten things up.

hooverdam

Feb 21, 2013
MacKinnon and Rantanen vs Barkov and Crouse are no brainers for me, but looking back at 2011 I think I'd still take Landeskog over Huberdeau. Landy has been a bit sturdier over the years, they score at almost the same rate over their careers (.70 PPG vs .73), and Landy is slightly better defensively.

Landeskog was only recently passed by Kucherov as the most productive player from that draft, though. Poor RNH.

The Kingslayer

Aug 26, 2004
Siem Reap, Cambodia
MacKinnon and Rantanen vs Barkov and Crouse are no brainers for me, but looking back at 2011 I think I'd still take Landeskog over Huberdeau. Landy has been a bit sturdier over the years, they score at almost the same rate over their careers (.70 PPG vs .73), and Landy is slightly better defensively.

Landeskog was only recently passed by Kucherov as the most productive player from that draft, though. Poor RNH.
Landekosg is a lot better defensively. That's like saying Natalie Portman is slightly prettier than Blac Chyna.

AvsCOL

Jul 16, 2013
THE BEST PENALTY KILLER TO EVER DO IT..... GABE BOURQUE

When do they give AJ Greer a shot? This is getting ridiculous.

Freaky Styley

Aug 14, 2007
redlinerapport.blogspot.ca
In regards to Greer, I think a good comparable to look at for his development is Adam Erne on TB. Both 2nd round picks, Erne 1 year older is just now getting his first real shot at the TB lineup and having success. I think AJ can provide a similar role for us going forward.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->