GDT: Game 29 - 1379 days since Bruins last beat Caps in Boston - NESN, WBZ-FM

Status
Not open for further replies.

bruins repeat time

Apr 13, 2012
burlington ont canad
Perfect example tonight how a goalie can play very well give up a minumum of four goals despite the fact we have outplayed them .

This is the type of game I see Rask play a lot and listen to how he is playing bad .

Good effort by most tonight just no luck and some mistakes

Reactions: Ladyfan

mar2kbos

Sep 28, 2017
I said it last night; I say it tonight; I'll say it on future nights: KRUG DOES NOT BELONG ON THE POWER PLAY
He has to do, I mean that's why they pay him 5 mil. Its not for his defense, because he is below average in that regard. Its getting to point where I think if they really are looking to obtain a player, he is one of the first on my list that I'll part with that has any value.

Scruffy

Jun 18, 2009
Bawstin
But Krug tried to hammer it and not do a ticky tacky play, cant win for trying
He wound up with no one to back him up and took too long to shoot it. These guys are too enamored with the slapper when a quick snapshot is just as if not more effective as it doesn't give the defender the chance to get in the lane.

Number8

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 31, 2007
Perfect example tonight how a goalie can play very well give up a minumum of four goals despite the fact we have outplayed them .

This is the type of game I see Rask play a lot and listen to how he is playing bad .

Good effort by most tonight just no luck and some mistakes
Agreed. One of those nights.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->