TOI BRUINS

Last edited:

Coach Parker

Stanley Cup Champion
Jun 22, 2008
Vancouver, B.C.
Here's all you need to know about the Bruins this year:

If you score 2 goals against them:

October: Bruins were 3 and 5 (If you score 2 against Boston you have a 62.5% chance of beating them.)
November: Bruins were 1 and 4 (If you score 2 against Boston you have an 80% chance of beating them.)
December: Bruins are 0 and 3 (If you score 2 against Boston you have a 100% chance of beating them.)

You can see it slowly getting worse as the season progresses.

Pretty sad when all you need to do is score 2 goals against Boston and you have a 75% chance of beating them currently but you can see this pattern getting much worse as the team continues to stagnate.

Emerz

#1 PLD Fanboy
Jun 5, 2013
Nova Scotia
Can anyone explain to me why Krug is eating more minutes than any other dman? All of Moore, Carlo, and Grizz should get equal to or more time than Torey IMO

I guess Cassidy is trying to find some offense but I'm not seeing it, in fact I think Carlo has had been shot looks than Krug recently lol

Reactions: Blowfish

Bruinswillwin77

My name is Pete
Sponsor
May 29, 2011
Hooksett, NH
Trade a pick for a top 6 player. Get them help and some veteran leadership
Id like to agree but for who, and a pick won't get a top 6 player unless we send a decent player along with it imo. Especially where the team is at right now. Sweeney would get fleeced with other teams GM's.

It would have to be a blockbuster

KrejciMVP

Jun 30, 2011
Tampa, Florida
Id like to agree but for who, and a pick won't get a top 6 player unless we send a decent player along with it imo. Especially where the team is at right now. Sweeney would get fleeced with other teams GM's.

Bruins can market a top 15 pick right now for an impact player

missingchicklet

Jan 24, 2010
Here's all you need to know about the Bruins this year:

If you score 2 goals against them:

October: Bruins were 3 and 5 (If you score 2 against Boston you have a 62.5% chance of beating them.)
November: Bruins were 1 and 4 (If you score 2 against Boston you have an 80% chance of beating them.)
December: Bruins are 0 and 3 (If you score 2 against Boston you have a 100% chance of beating them.)

You can see it slowly getting worse as the season progresses.

Pretty sad when all you need to do is score 2 goals against Boston and you have a 75% chance of beating them currently but you can see this pattern getting much worse as the team continues to stagnate.
Didn't realize it was that bad. Interesting stats there. A third of the way through the season. I hope yet another year of the aging core is not wasted because obvious moves that need to be made are not made. Maybe the Bs brass will work the phones earlier than before the deadline this year in its targeting of players who use Metamucil.

Aeroforce

Apr 28, 2012
Houston, TX
They were a one-line team with Bergeron. Without him, Pastrnak and Marchand are far less effective. Look at how Sidney Crosby inflates the stats of wingers that play with him.

Bergeron is not replaceable, but with no 1C, the team is impotent.

Of course the complete lack of depth scoring hurts, but that issue was masked when the first line was producing.

veganbruin

Sep 20, 2013
Boston, MA
Team is in a tailspin right now. Mistakes by our most important players ending up in the back of the net. Time to make a move Donnie, before it is too late. That shorty was an absolute nightmare.

Reactions: Strafer

ON3M4N

Ignores/60 = Elite
Dec 13, 2015
Connecticut
Didn't realize it was that bad. Interesting stats there. A third of the way through the season. I hope yet another year of the aging core is not wasted because obvious moves that need to be made are not made. Maybe the Bs brass will work the phones earlier than before the deadline this year in its targeting of players who use Metamucil.

It takes two teams to make a trade ;)

GordonHowe

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 21, 2005
Watertown, Massachusetts

There... won't be blockbuster. Yes, they went after some big names in the summer, and deserve credit for doing so. But this management appears slow to react, and passive. A few bits here and there, like the waiver wire pick up today.

I don't blame the players, and I realize no one is perfect, but this is on #32 & #8.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad