GDT: Game #28 Rangers vs Flyers 03/17/2021 - 7:30pm EST - NBCSN

Status
Not open for further replies.

bl02

Jan 13, 2014
Surprised but not surprised Smith gets to stay in the lineup. He has been so bad.

Gauthier... he took bad penalties and I get why he is scratched but man I would have liked to have seen him back out there to continue to build off using his raw skill and driving the net.

right now maybe kreider is the only one who can manufacture and create a goal like he scored Monday. Could have had another on the nice Kakko feed.
Two dumb stick penalties combined with the loss was all the ammo needed to scratch him

Reactions: Ginger Papa

NYR

Mar 1, 2002
LI
LOL

...I said the other day to sit Quinn out for a game....not that I ever expected it to happen . In fact you even liked that post of mine LOL.... Let me try this......Fire Quinn ! Now we just have to wait a few days and see if that can happen... It will be some funny if we light the Flyers up tonight......management be doing some head scratching for sure . JG would certainly be having a sleep less night if they win by a huge number.

What??!!
Quinn is out tonight??

I got no like privileges but I LOVE this!
Lmao

Unpredictable1

Jan 27, 2008
Alberta
Why is Chris Drury going to be behind the bench? To ensure ice time allocation and benchings happen the same as if Quinn was there? Or is it because they want 3 guys on this temp coaching staff because it might be too much for just the 2 Hartford guys?

I'm legitimately curious. Imagine this staff comes in and completely force feeds more kids into the game with success (not necessarily saying a win, but if they make way more of an impact...)

I know I know, I'm reaching and also dreaming.... lol

LETS GO RANGERS

Reactions: Ginger Papa and Tob
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad