GDT: Game #28 Rangers vs Flyers 03/17/2021 - 7:30pm EST - NBCSN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Irishguy42

Mr. Preachy
Sep 11, 2015
NJ
Also...what the hell, NHL.

This is a prime case for postponing a game, with a team having their entire coaching staff put on the Covid protocol list, and not having 100% of their roster come off of it.

But they won't because they've allowed fans now, so they don't want to refund the ticket sales.

Reactions: Ginger Papa

Kravtsov420

May 4, 2019
Also...what the hell, NHL.

This is a prime case for postponing a game, with a team having their entire coaching staff put on the Covid protocol list, and not having 100% of their roster come off of it.

But they won't because they've allowed fans now, so they don't want to refund the ticket sales.
Is David Quinn really that important at this point ?

leetch99

Leetch66 Joined 2007
Oct 5, 2017
PEI Canada
LOL
I was about to ask the same thing lol.
...I said the other day to sit Quinn out for a game....not that I ever expected it to happen . In fact you even liked that post of mine LOL.... Let me try this......Fire Quinn ! Now we just have to wait a few days and see if that can happen... It will be some funny if we light the Flyers up tonight......management be doing some head scratching for sure . JG would certainly be having a sleep less night if they win by a huge number.

redwhiteandblue

Apr 1, 2013
"Joe it's great to see Chuck Knoblauch getting to experience life behind the bench in the NHL. We've been hearing good things about him from up in Binghamton."

"Agreed, Sam. I spoke with Chris Drury earlier and he also told me that Gord Murphy is the Rangers' secret weapon on defense for tonight's game."

maxresdefault.jpg
Lol I have been saying for a while Sam is on the back 9. This year it's like he is approaching the tee box at 18. It's a par 3 and he's got a driver.

bleedblue94

Jun 8, 2004
So the entire staff is in covid protocol and the AHL staff is coaching tonight. No joke. Will be interesting to see how this goes...

RGY

Kreid or Die
Jul 18, 2005
Long Island, NY
Surprised but not surprised Smith gets to stay in the lineup. He has been so bad.

Gauthier... he took bad penalties and I get why he is scratched but man I would have liked to have seen him back out there to continue to build off using his raw skill and driving the net.

Reactions: Tob

Tob

Sep 16, 2017
Surprised but not surprised Smith gets to stay in the lineup. He has been so bad.

Gauthier... he took bad penalties and I get why he is scratched but man I would have liked to have seen him back out there to continue to build off using his raw skill and driving the net.

Quinn obsession with not taking penalties and punishing penalties is just completely on another level.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad