GDT: Game #28 Rangers vs Flyers 03/17/2021 - 7:30pm EST - NBCSN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Edge

Kris King's Ghost
Mar 1, 2002
Amish Paradise
"Joe it's great to see Chuck Knoblauch getting to experience life behind the bench in the NHL. We've been hearing good things about him from up in Binghamton."

"Agreed, Sam. I spoke with Chris Drury earlier and he also told me that Gord Murphy is the Rangers' secret weapon on defense for tonight's game."

maxresdefault.jpg

DanielBrassard

It's all so tiresome
May 6, 2014
PA from SI
"Joe it's great to see Chuck Knoblauch getting to experience life behind the bench in the NHL. We've been hearing good things about him from up in Binghamton."

"Agreed, Sam. I spoke with Chris Drury earlier and he also told me that Gord Murphy is the Rangers' secret weapon on defense for tonight's game."

maxresdefault.jpg
you forgot, "excuse me that's Kris."

GoAwayPanarin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 27, 2008
In High Altitoad

maxresdefault.jpg

Unfortunately this is an NBCSN game so the Chuck Knoblauch name drop won't happen.

Reactions: Ginger Papa

Uncle Sid

Nov 30, 2007
New Jersey
I know nothing about Knoblauch’s coaching style. I don’t expect things to be much different system wise (obviously) but it’ll be interesting to see how the players (mainly the younger ones) are deployed.

Baby Duck Homme

Still waiting to catch a puck from Fotiu...
Sep 14, 2005
Jersey City NJ

maxresdefault.jpg
And Chuck will receive more votes than Nolan Ryan for 3 stars in the PGT

LOFIN

Sep 16, 2011
I know nothing about Knoblauch’s coaching style. I don’t expect things to be much different system wise (obviously) but it’ll be interesting to see how the players (mainly the younger ones) are deployed.
While I kinda doubt it will happen, I hope they would the balls to try something different at least for the PP.

Tob

Sep 16, 2017
Kakko 5 goals, accidentally recreates the mona lisa at center ice with his skates as he skates back to the bench, breaks down in tears on the bench to the song "I Believe I Can Fly".

Chris Drury witnesses all of this and promotes Knoblauch to full head coach, creates a pizza at Colony Grill in honor of this spiritual experience.

kovazub94

Enigmatic
Aug 5, 2010
Desperately needing a nap, with his last ounce of strength David Quinn pulled Kris Knoblauch in closer and softly whispered, "If the game....is....tied late...and you...have a....power...play....use....Lemieux........"

Haha,

Let me add that “later Knoblauch went to HIS assistant coach for this game Chris Drury to get management approval for the instructions he got from DQ...”

Irishguy42

Mr. Preachy
Sep 11, 2015
NJ
Kakko 5 goals, accidentally recreates the mona lisa at center ice with his skates as he skates back to the bench, breaks down in tears on the bench to the song "I Believe I Can Fly".

Chris Drury witnesses all of this and promotes Knoblauch to full head coach, creates a pizza at Colony Grill in honor of this spiritual experience.
Rangers still lose 6-5 in OT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->